Lifestyle Me vs anyone on TMMAC (round 2)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

How long did it take you to spot the mountain lion?

• Total voters

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I once had to stop for like 30 minutes in my car while a huge heard of elk passed the road right in front of me while they went through a valley in
Wyoming. Amazing site to see and I still remember it vividly 15 years later.
I was driving to the inlaws a couple weeks ago and there was a black bear running across the highway.

M

member 3289

That is about right
Fuckers have ultimate stealth

Worked a job in a remote valley and I kept finding a female cougar and her 2 cubs tracks on the hills above my work area.
I would check the hills in the morning and find zero fresh tracks.
Then work all day crouched down in the valley doing shit.
Then check the hills above(wet soil) and find that the cats had been checking me out during the day.
Never saw them once and I worked that job for 16 months straight...I started packing a pistola tho.
Pretty sure the cougar urinated on my high pressure water pump once...sticky and stinky substance all over my pump.

I have seen 3 total and two were lucky sightings crossing a road, other one was staring at me and my folks from a rock outcropping.
It didn't care for stealth and I think it wanted to eat the neighbors dogs.
I'm not reading this fake story. Please stop trying to make everything about you

M

member 3289

I was talking about the cougar in the OP.

I saw a cougar in real life once. It was really weird.
Never seen a cougar. I've seen a bobcat and I was cool as a cucumber even without a firearm on my person.

I'd have to poker face it with a cougar but inside I would be shitting myself.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Never seen a cougar. I've seen a bobcat and I was cool as a cucumber even without a firearm on my person.

I was driving down the highway and came up next to it and was like "Why in the fuck is someone's yellow lab walking down the side of the highway." Then I was like "Oh, fuck." and it ducked off the side of the road into the bush.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

It's the cougar you don't see that you have to worry about. If you meet them face to face they will likely flee.
Cougars like to stalk their prey. If you are out with a group, in cougar territory, it's advised to keep the smallest member of the party up front.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No you weren't
I sold it tho
still have the holster
bears and shit also...but the bears were eating blackberries and yellow jacket nests
I would find a dug up hive and their shit would be full of bees
bears were scared of me
the cat wasn't

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's the cougar you don't see that you have to worry about. If you meet them face to face they will likely flee.
Cougars like to stalk their prey. If you are out with a group, in cougar territory, it's advised to keep the smallest member of the party up front.
creepy mofos
especially with cubs
stealthy

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I sold it tho
still have the holster
bears and shit also...but the bears were eating blackberries and yellow jacket nests
I would find a dug up hive and their shit would be full of bees
bears were scared of me
the cat wasn't
Look man, I"m pretty hardcore, so I don't know why you're trying to impress me. I used to have a saltwater fish tank with triggerfish, and just for fun I'd take my dick and dip it in the tank, sometimes swirl it around a bit, just to show the fish who was boss.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015