VID Me watching the end of WWE Fastlane last night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
dumb question but that isn't you right lol

P

Punch

MY homie keeps sending me links every so often of this PG era shit. Not interested in PG, thanks but no thanks.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
MY homie keeps sending me links every so often of this PG era shit. Not interested in PG, thanks but no thanks.
I'm not sure why I'm so stuck on watching it. I enjoy following the business aspect. And I figure it's just a matter of time before they actually invest in worthy talent, but I'm reaaallly starting to have doubts. Vince isn't going to let go of the reigns (lol) anytime soon. We'll have to wait until he's dead for WWE to be marketed to male adults again.

P

Punch

I'm not sure why I'm so stuck on watching it. I enjoy following the business aspect. And I figure it's just a matter of time before they actually invest in worthy talent, but I'm reaaallly starting to have doubts. Vince isn't going to let go of the reigns (lol) anytime soon. We'll have to wait until he's dead for WWE to be marketed to male adults again.
I was always more of an ecw/attitude era guy. I liked my shit violent, full of "OH MY GOD!" moments, and eye candy.

Example:

View: https://youtu.be/9hMp65SzyTU?t=1m46s

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
For those who aren't familiar with the shit they're currently producing, this guy, Roman Reigns, is supposed to be their biggest draw. He's going to headline WrestleMania for the second year in a row. His acting is the literally the worst on the roster. And they've been shoving him into the spotlight for years now...

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Apparently HHH and Vince are literally fighting each other over direction. Here's a hint, it isn't Trips that wants HHH v Reigns. They're expecting him to get booed out of the building every week from now until (and including) Mania.

The main event picture to me is pretty much an afterthought. I think the Intercontinental title picture is about to get really interesting though. Owens as the champ and reportedly Styles will be his Mania opponent. That's my early prediction for show stealing match of the event if it goes down.

Do yourself a favor and watch NXT.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Soak what all in exactly homie? I watched it, but am confused as to what you mean.
The fact that Roman Reigns, who was gifted a spot in WWE because of his blood, gets to headline WrestleMania with HHH while guys like Kevin Owens, who dedicated 15 years to making a career on the indie circuit, get relegated to backstage interviews.

That's what we as fans get to collectively soak in...

P

Punch

The fact that Roman Reigns, who was gifted a spot in WWE because of his blood, gets to headline WrestleMania with HHH while guys like Kevin Owens, who dedicated 15 years to making a career on the indie circuit, get relegated to backstage interviews.

That's what we as fans get to collectively soak in...
Ah, ok. I watched it, and it really didn't have the pop for me that things like this from the attitude era did. I think that just may be due to me getting older and/or nostalgia. No disrespect to this guy or his fans.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ah, ok. I watched it, and it really didn't have the pop for me that things like this from the attitude era did. I think that just may be due to me getting older and/or nostalgia. No disrespect to this guy or his fans.
Oh yeah. It's waaay different from those times. Gotta be able to appreciate it from a different angle I guess. I don't recall what inspired me to seek it out in 2011, but if I hadn't, I'd share your exact feeling.