General Meanwhile in Colorado

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If only the natives had knives to defend themselves with.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to live in Aurora on Peoria & Iliff, went back recently to check out growth.
It looks like a WEF sustainable city project.
The Denver metroplex has turned into a massive grid of aromas & premature death.
No one still in any city knows it or cares.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to live in Aurora on Peoria & Iliff, went back recently to check out growth.
It looks like a WEF sustainable city project.
The Denver metroplex has turned into a massive grid of aromas & premature death.
No one still in any city knows it or cares.
Is that where Wayne's world is from?

Phuckles

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Oct 24, 2015
I know a bit about this. I run a Denver FB group with like 30k members that discuss this a lot. One we'll known local reporter has been clashing with a popular Denver Instagram page over this shit.

There is so much going on with these Venezuelans here.

IN

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
I know a bit about this. I run a Denver FB group with like 30k members that discuss this a lot. One we'll known local reporter has been clashing with a popular Denver Instagram page over this shit.

There is so much going on with these Venezuelans here.

IN
I thought it was you that lived in the area, wasn't sure. You are the man on the ground!

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
WTF are they settling in Colrado for, Bidens america

View: https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1828923501614408005
"Biden-Harris admin weighs restarting controversial illegal migrant flight program"

"Sanctuary city's policies push violent illegal migrant gang into suburbs: 'It's a nationwide problem'"

"Illegal immigrant rapes 10-year-old boy in Mississippi"

"Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom-of-5"

"Haitian Migrant in Massachusetts Is Charged With Raping a Teenager
The suspect and the 15-year-old were both living in a hotel that currently serves as a illegal migrants shelter."

"illegal Migrant arrested in broad daylight rape of 13-year-old in New York park"

"Texas teen Lizbeth Medina murder: What to know about illegal immigrant suspect Rafael Romero

"Illegal Immigrant Charged with Raping ‘Physically Helpless Mentally Incapacitated’ Girl"

"immigrant accused of rape, stabbing in separate Kenner incidents"

just a SMALL sample

All the fault of the US citizens, Obama, Biden and friends, if you don't think so YOU are part of the problem or contributed to it as well.
everyone in the US is complacent, fat and lazy does nothing about any of this, NOTHING except continuing to be complacent, fat and lazy
we all have been watching this unfold, some even support it, WHY? It makes zero sense.

I find it hard to believe the majority of Americans want the United States to head down this path but here we go, the proof is right in front of our face. elections prove this is what everyone wants so good luck reap what you sew

guarantee 100% this is just the beginning; it's going to happen in your neighborhood

Remember come election day, we do have a choice

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Biden-Harris admin weighs restarting controversial illegal migrant flight program"

"Sanctuary city's policies push violent illegal migrant gang into suburbs: 'It's a nationwide problem'"

"Illegal immigrant rapes 10-year-old boy in Mississippi"

"Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom-of-5"

"Haitian Migrant in Massachusetts Is Charged With Raping a Teenager
The suspect and the 15-year-old were both living in a hotel that currently serves as a illegal migrants shelter."

"illegal Migrant arrested in broad daylight rape of 13-year-old in New York park"

"Texas teen Lizbeth Medina murder: What to know about illegal immigrant suspect Rafael Romero

"Illegal Immigrant Charged with Raping ‘Physically Helpless Mentally Incapacitated’ Girl"

"immigrant accused of rape, stabbing in separate Kenner incidents"

just a SMALL sample

All the fault of the US citizens, Obama, Biden and friends, if you don't think so YOU are part of the problem or contributed to it as well.
everyone in the US is complacent, fat and lazy does nothing about any of this, NOTHING except continuing to be complacent, fat and lazy
we all have been watching this unfold, some even support it, WHY? It makes zero sense.

I find it hard to believe the majority of Americans want the United States to head down this path but here we go, the proof is right in front of our face. elections prove this is what everyone wants so good luck reap what you sew

guarantee 100% this is just the beginning; it's going to happen in your neighborhood

Remember come election day, we do have a choice

Monkeywerx was good for something.
We saw thousands of flights in real-time from central & south America to every city with black lights over the ports of entry, coast to coast.
And Canada.

Phuckles

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Oct 24, 2015
Yeah, so this shit has been out of control for a while, but the media can no longer ignore it. Our city was overrun with Venezuelans about two years ago, and their numbers only seem to be increasing. Two years ago, you would never have someone at an intersection trying to clean your windows, not it is EVERYWHERE. Then, news came out a couple of months ago about this complex that was completely taken over by a Venezuelan gang. The news was coming out via social media, and the local media did their best to act like it wasn't a problem (liberal city, liberal media trying to cover up our immigration issue). Kyle Clark has accused "far right" Instagram accounts of saying this is a problem. ITs FUCKING TRUE.

Here is the media cover up:

Aurora says apartment complex is being cleared out because of neglect - not viral claims about Venez (youtube.com)

The truth is that the place is a cesspool. The media is now forced to admit that these gangs are a problem. But, the video I posted is proof of how biased and untrustworthy our media are. Fuck Kyle Clark.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You should go undercover.see how deep this thing goes. You may even have to go to prison for them to accept you.

Be careful.

TheDorkKnight

Fuck, I'm probably high
Oct 24, 2015
Yeah, so this shit has been out of control for a while, but the media can no longer ignore it. Our city was overrun with Venezuelans about two years ago, and their numbers only seem to be increasing. Two years ago, you would never have someone at an intersection trying to clean your windows, not it is EVERYWHERE. Then, news came out a couple of months ago about this complex that was completely taken over by a Venezuelan gang. The news was coming out via social media, and the local media did their best to act like it wasn't a problem (liberal city, liberal media trying to cover up our immigration issue). Kyle Clark has accused "far right" Instagram accounts of saying this is a problem. ITs FUCKING TRUE.

Here is the media cover up:

Aurora says apartment complex is being cleared out because of neglect - not viral claims about Venez (youtube.com)

The truth is that the place is a cesspool. The media is now forced to admit that these gangs are a problem. But, the video I posted is proof of how biased and untrustworthy our media are. Fuck Kyle Clark.
Yea its infuriating. I remember when the story came out a couple weeks ago, it was attributed to the city condemning it as a result of disrepair and health issues

And then some of the maintenance people were saying it fell into disrepair bc they couldn't get in to do maintenance and repairs

The whole thing is fucked up, and the denver mayor is completly silent on his policies fucking up not just denver, but aurora to. And aurora has flat out said they want nothing to do with denver' sanctuary policies

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Smart move by Venezuela to clear out their prisons. They are probably laughing their asses off.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
I left Colorado a Ling time ago because I didn't like the direction it was going.
Buy holy shit did it fall apart fast.

Now I'm seeing some of the same warning signs up here...

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
I left Colorado a Ling time ago because I didn't like the direction it was going.

Seriously? That is fricking nuts.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Sounds like you are the problem

Quit fucking everywhere up