General Mega Millions jackpot hits $1 BILLION!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Mega Millions

Of course taxes will take hundreds of millions out of that, but it's still a shit ton of money. What da fuck would you do with all that money if you won it, TMMACers?

I'm honestly not that much of a materialistic guy. Beyond buying a street legal McLaren 720S like this one:

I would very much look forward to helping out family and donating to people in need. You could routinely give $10,000, $25,000 or even $100,000 to those who are struggling due to illness or other shitty circumstances and it would hardly even make a dent in your annual interest. What a great life that would be.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd buy a top of the range laptop to exclusively stream PAPERVIEW on illegally

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Floyd Mayweather just pissed off the world by buying 1000 mega tickets, lol. If he wins the lottery so many people are going to act like democrats! In for the lolz.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
It's hard for me to even think about having that kind of money. I would have a nice ass house, but not the type of estate that takes a million a year to maintain. Just a nice big house. My garage would be much bigger than the house. I would have a shit ton of cars. Not too into exotics, but I would probably grab one for fun. I would rather have old muscle cars, imports, and some low riders.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My wife and kids would be set for life, way beyond my time here. That would be priority one.

Then I’d pay off all of our debt.

Then I’d give a lot of people some cash to help them out.

I would buy some franchises. Chick Fil A would be one I’d start with.

I would start a business and invest in some properties. Land, home and commercial rehabs, new construction, etc.

I’d put some towards advertising the shit out of this place & helping TMMAC grow as big as I’ve dreamed.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's hard for me to even think about having that kind of money. I would have a nice ass house, but not the type of estate that takes a million a year to maintain. Just a nice big house. My garage would be much bigger than the house. I would have a shit ton of cars. Not too into exotics, but I would probably grab one for fun. I would rather have old muscle cars, imports, and some low riders.
I'd build a castle out of connex containers like this one weirdo I saw on doomsday preppers.

Mine would be much better tho

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I would probably become a booster of IU football so I could pay players and finally get them enough talent to make them competitive.

After that, lots and lots of philanthropic projects

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Always said I’d set some aside for the kids for life, pay off all debts, ranch with hundreds of acres, horses, nice but not crazy vehicles, and then invest most of it in a way that continues to make money for my family for generations to come.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Always said I’d set some aside for the kids for life, pay off all debts, ranch with hundreds of acres, horses, nice but not crazy vehicles, and then invest most of it in a way that continues to make money for my family for generations to come.
Yeah, but what do you say now? Double or nothing on a single card game in vegas? Only logical thing, imo.