General Mega Shit Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Slow progress: It took hours for the army to remove the tank from the basement
Police in northern Germany have seized a World War Two tank which was being kept in a pensioner's cellar.

The Panther tank was removed from the 78-year-old's house in the town of Heikendorf, along with a variety of other military equipment, including a torpedo and an anti-aircraft gun, Der Tagesspiegel website reports. It wasn't an easy job to get it all out - the army had to be called in with modern-day tanks to haul the Panther from its cellar. It took about 20 soldiers almost nine hours to extract the tank - which was without its tracks - and push it onto a low-loader, the report says. As the surreal scene unfolded, local residents gathered at the end of the driveway to watch.

Prosecutors in the nearby city of Kiel are investigating whether the man's military collection violates Germany's War Weapons Control Act. But his lawyer says the weapons are no longer functional, therefore shouldn't be restricted.

Local prosecutors were tipped off about the cellar's contents by colleagues in Berlin, who searched the home for stolen Nazi art earlier this year.

It seems the tank's presence wasn't much of a secret locally. Several German media reports mention that residents had seen the man driving it around town about 30 years ago. "He was chugging around in it during the snow catastrophe in 1978," Mayor Alexander Orth was quoted as saying. But he later added: "I took this to be the eccentricity of an old man, but it looks like there's more to it than that."

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

My mother pulled double shifts and would manage to put stuff like this on the table in between

Women these days just dont have this

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Name doesn't say banned on it...
Moderators can't Perma ban.

He was moved to a temporary ban by moderators, but he's already been asked to keep real life to real life to protect his own privacy and others.

Now he's threatening others over Sherdog drama..."if you don't get them to unban me you're gonna be sorry" type shit

Yes seriously lol
Adults acting like this

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

He was moved to a temporary ban by moderators, but he's already been asked to leap real life to real life to protect his own privacy and others.

Now he's threatening others over Sherdog drama..."if you don't get them to unban me you're gonna be sorry" type shit

Yes seriously lol
Adults acting like this
Ghastly

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He was moved to a temporary ban by moderators, but he's already been asked to leap real life to real life to protect his own privacy and others.

^ I don't unastan that part.

Did you fluffed a word or two or do I just not get it?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

He was moved to a temporary ban by moderators, but he's already been asked to keep real life to real life to protect his own privacy and others.

Yes seriously lol
Adults acting like this
Adults