General Megan is a cunt.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I agree. I like to be in a bit more control... and the next day was always a bitch. Absent minded and feeling like shit.

I always thought an acid trip was like a highly caffeinated mushroom trip that lasted a few hours too long.
mushrooms are much easier. I guess they are organic,

I would say 2ci s are the best form of manufacturered of acid,

very clean. But very very trippy,

some people like 2cb’s but they are wrong.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Oh, and how the fuck did a thread stating Meghan Markle is a cunt turn into several pages of cricket discussion?
We decided to talk about some things everyone could agree on. Piers Morgan is a cunt, and cricket is the best sport that isn't pervasive in the America's.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
and you got very angry at rusty for some reason
you are the one taking umbrage.

im not interested in an internet beef with you. You are beige. you post nothing that interests me, I tolerate your faux hatred of the U.K.

but quite frankly I am happy to stick you on ignore. You follow me around adding snide digs that are like gnat bites

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
you are the one taking umbrage.

im not interested in an internet beef with you. You are beige. you post nothing that interests me, I tolerate your faux hatred of the U.K.

but quite frankly I am happy to stick you on ignore. You follow me around adding snide digs that are like gnat bites

I see this has struck a nerve.

This is now the third time you have quoted my post to you.

Its genuinely not my intention to trigger you.

I apologise if I have upset you on this post and am happy to withdraw it.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

ok mate. I just go on every post you make to me.

literally every single post Bar one today has been on the attack.

its no biggie. I can tell you are not evil. Just don’t like me. I can handle that. I get it a lot

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
lol.

it must take a regime to be so bitter

M

member 3289

Baseball evolved from Rounders, the game the girls played at school whilst the boys played cricket.
Unless you're 80 years old like Hauler @Hauler, baseball is generally shit to watch. Sometimes the playoffs can get interesting.

I do think it is one of the most technically difficult sports there is, though. You can train really hard and be good at football (association or gridiron). There are things in baseball (like reflexes, among others) that you just have to be born with.

Source: I was never that good at baseball despite it being the primary sport of my youth.

M

member 1013

Unless you're 80 years old like Hauler @Hauler, baseball is generally shit to watch. Sometimes the playoffs can get interesting.

I do think it is one of the most technically difficult sports there is, though. You can train really hard and be good at football (association or gridiron). There are things in baseball (like reflexes, among others) that you just have to be born with.

Source: I was never that good at baseball despite it being the primary sport of my youth.
You suck at sports doe

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No idea, but there was certainly a vocal group of people who said that. @Masato Toys made a comic about it that he had posted here. I'm sure jason73 @jason73 can corroborate.

episode 5

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

see this is why we laugh at merikans and their understanding of global sports..,.

can you imagine a sport like cricket that adds a third dimension to its sport? Like the ball hitting the ground before you play it

can you imagine a sport like American football where the ball hots the ground but the play carries on. and pure skill and well....I can’t be bothered.

youre Sport sucks no one apart from basket ball cares. You’re sport is shit

M

member 3289

see this is why we laugh at merikans and their understanding of global sports..,.

can you imagine a sport like cricket that adds a third dimension to its sport? Like the ball hitting the ground before you play it

can you imagine a sport like American football where the ball hots the ground but the play carries on. and pure skill and well....I can’t be bothered.

youre Sport sucks no one apart from basket ball cares. You’re sport is shit

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You cocksucker's better take that cricket shit and fuck clean off down the street with it or I'll get you cancelled.