General Megan is a cunt.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
This is genuinely one of the dumbest arguments I have ever seen on here, which is an impressive feat.

How many deaths have there been in MMA, mete? Less than cricket. Does that mean MMA is safer than cricket? Does that mean a fat amateur should fight Francis Ngannou? He probably won't die from getting knocked out, so why not just do it, right? It's certainly safer than going down to the shops in his car, right?

Playing cricket is usually safe. One of the world's fastest bowlers bowling bouncers at an amateur is not safe.

I only mentioned the Hughes death to show how dangerous facing a guy like Brett Lee CAN be, and why it is not a good idea for an amateur. He didn't have to die for it to be a bad idea - the broken ribs and wrist are proof enough of that.
One day you should humble your dumbass

since 1993 start of recognized mma there has been 16 deaths in mma and 6 in cricket

3092CC89-0CA6-4D82-8065-DF331BBB1703.jpeg6FAA51A0-B330-48FF-A605-9C9891D071FB.png

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
One day you should humble your dumbass

since 1993 start of recognized mma there has been 16 deaths in mma and 6 in cricket

View attachment 30127View attachment 30128
Firstly, did I say 'since 1993'? No. Secondly, that is a list of 'notable' deaths. Nobody is making a wikipedia entry for every Bangladeshi or Pakistani villager who dies playing for his local team.

Look at this shit that comes up just by typing in 'Bangladesh cricket deaths into Google'

And yes, it also includes deaths from getting hit by the ball

You get the picture, mete? More people die playing cricket than competing in MMA for very obvious reasons.

A non-retard would also have recognized that I was making the point that MMA obviously IS more dangerous than cricket and was just pointing out how retarded the other guy's comparison to random car accidents was.

Seriously, I think some of you cunts might have taken a cricket ball or two to the head.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I watched a movie called the football factory, in it some dude gets in an MMA fight with some tarts brother and bashes him in the head with a cricket bat.

I guess football is the most dangerous sport.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So is Harry. Fucken entitled pretentious twats. Motherfuckers worth 35 million and acting saddened because they have to pay Thier own way and hire Thier own security?? I hope the royal family never speak to them again, let them enjoy Thier life away from the spotlight (lol)

Or maybe have James bond shoot them.
The Prince should feed them to the volcano.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He has a heart condition and a penchant for glorious anger. People can't visit because of covid. I wonder if they just have him locked up in a hospital room trying to make sure he doesn't find out about all this stuff.

He was good friends with Harry too. It's a shame.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Idk if she has an account here, but Meghan, if you're reading this, know that your countrymen support and love you!

Meghan I disagree with this and maintain my stance that you are a lying cunt.

Princess Pinocchio.

Go fuck yourself

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
The butlers bastard and a washed up old b list actress, who gives a flying fuck.

People obsessed with “celebrities” are fucked in the head.