General Meghan Markle Apparently Wants to Raise Her Baby As A Vegan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This business with Markle and whichever dude is her husband has really shown me the UK is actually into the royal family. Like all these years I just thought it was a cutie pie job, but they take this stuff seriously.
Well, they are the head of state.

M

member 3289

Actually I forgot, this is the butlers grandson isn't it, he was an ugly bastard as well so we will keep horse face and drop mostly inbred.
I get that the crown subjugated and murdered your people for centuries, but the baby is innocent man.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I know you guys were wondering....
Don't worry, they were able to find SOMETHING in the pandemic.

"Finding a house in the middle of a pandemic is difficult, but they were able to find a peaceful home in Santa Barbara. A home that they have bought with their own money," Scobie tells ET. "There's been a lot of speculation about Prince Charles potentially funding this. But this is really a moment for them to find their independence. They've done this on their own."

"Like many couples, they have a mortgage," he continues. "It is a peaceful home. It's a forever home and somewhere where they'll lay their roots. It has space for Archie, a playground. Really, it's gonna be a special part of their life."

ET learned that Meghan and Harry purchased a nine-bedroom, 19-bathroom home in Montecito, California. The 18,671-square-foot house, which was built in 2003, was purchased June 17 by the couple for $14.6 million.

The family had previously been living in Tyler Perry's eight-bedroom, 12-bathroom, $18 million Tuscan-style mansion in Beverly Hills.

"One of the most difficult things for Harry and Meghan was moving to the U.S. and not actually having a home of their own," Scobie says, adding that many people speculated the couple were staying in Los Angeles. "It's been interesting to see this line drawn between Harry and Meghan's decision to move to California to some sort of connection to Hollywood. Of course, they're now living in Santa Barbara, a hundred miles away from Los Angeles."

As for how they're paying for their lavish new abode? "Both of them are extremely liquid when it comes to their assets," explains Scobie. "Harry brings a lot to the table himself and Meghan lives off residuals from Suits and the many appearances that she's done in other projects too."

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

"Finding a house in the middle of a pandemic is difficult, but they were able to find a peaceful home in Santa Barbara. A home that they have bought with their own money," Scobie tells ET. "There's been a lot of speculation about Prince Charles potentially funding this. But this is really a moment for them to find their independence. They've done this on their own."

"Like many couples, they have a mortgage," he continues. "It is a peaceful home. It's a forever home and somewhere where they'll lay their roots. It has space for Archie, a playground. Really, it's gonna be a special part of their life."

ET learned that Meghan and Harry purchased a nine-bedroom, 19-bathroom home in Montecito, California. The 18,671-square-foot house, which was built in 2003, was purchased June 17 by the couple for $14.6 million.

The family had previously been living in Tyler Perry's eight-bedroom, 12-bathroom, $18 million Tuscan-style mansion in Beverly Hills.

"One of the most difficult things for Harry and Meghan was moving to the U.S. and not actually having a home of their own," Scobie says, adding that many people speculated the couple were staying in Los Angeles. "It's been interesting to see this line drawn between Harry and Meghan's decision to move to California to some sort of connection to Hollywood. Of course, they're now living in Santa Barbara, a hundred miles away from Los Angeles."

As for how they're paying for their lavish new abode? "Both of them are extremely liquid when it comes to their assets," explains Scobie. "Harry brings a lot to the table himself and Meghan lives off residuals from Suits and the many appearances that she's done in other projects too."
Guess opening cases on Deal or No Deal pays better than we thought.

nintchdbpict000408803709-e1527244351514.jpg

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

lol I hope they can fit in those gargantuan and opulent mansions 19,000 square feet is huge even by regular mansion standards here mansions by the beach are 6,000 sq ft to maybe 12,000.

they must be rich AF to have what I assume is at least 30 million liquid

"Both of them are extremely liquid when it comes to their assets"

but it contradicts this statement that they have a mortgage

Like many couples, they have a mortgage,"