Mel, I Have A Question For You

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I grew up in a mostly black area. Damn near all my friends were black growing up as well as dated many black womens before I was married but I have one question that I have never been able to find the answer to so I figured since you speak your mind I'd ask : why is the go to word for making a black woman lose their mind the word "bitch"? It seems that you can call a black woman any other name but the word "bitch" makes black women so angry they start talking in tongues and go straight to ignition.

Why?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I don't know if that's true. My black female friends & I call each other bitches more than by our given names.
A call is like:
" What's up Bitch! What are you doing?"

"Oh Bitch lemme tell you about this muthafucka here."

So maybe it depends on the person calling a black woman a bitch. If a white man called me a bitch, I'd take more offense to it than if it were a black man. With a black man we'd just enter into creative cussing spiced with insults to each other's gender.

A white guy calling me a bitch feels like a greater put down, that you're worthless as a woman.

That's all I got lol.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I grew up in a mostly black area. Damn near all my friends were black growing up as well as dated many black womens before I was married but I have one question that I have never been able to find the answer to so I figured since you speak your mind I'd ask : why is the go to word for making a black woman lose their mind the word "bitch"? It seems that you can call a black woman any other name but the word "bitch" makes black women so angry they start talking in tongues and go straight to ignition.

Why?
She doesn't like to be called Mel, at least that's how I remember it

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you and I were in a heated argument and I called you a "bitch" I'm willing to bet you would go to talking in tongues while go full blown tourette's instantly.

Complete opposite with white women. They could care less in a heated argument about being called a bitch. I have never used this word in argument but the word "cunt" seems to set them off.

P

Punch

So maybe it depends on the person calling a black woman a bitch. If a white man called me a bitch, I'd take more offense to it than if it were a black man. With a black man we'd just enter into creative cussing spiced with insults to each other's gender.

A white guy calling me a bitch feels like a greater put down, that you're worthless as a woman.
If i was called something derogatory by someone else, their flesh tone would have no bearing on my reaction.

If you and I were in a heated argument and I called you a "bitch" I'm willing to bet you would go to talking in tongues while go full blown tourette's instantly.

Complete opposite with white women. They could care less in a heated argument about being called a bitch. I have never used this word in argument but the word "cunt" seems to set them off.
My old lady's white, and cannot stand being called a bitch. She handles being called a cunt better than that. I think it varies from person to person.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've never used that word when in a argument with a woman but I've heard it used a few times. Each time the woman has lost her damn mind when it's been thrown at her. Same goes for black women I've seen called a bitch. Don't know why but I figured I'd ask

P

Punch

I've never used that word when in a argument with a woman but I've heard it used a few times. Each time the woman has lost her damn mind when it's been thrown at her. Same goes for black women I've seen called a bitch. Don't know why but I figured I'd ask
going off of what meli said, was it a white dude calling her that?

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, every time I've heard a black woman being called a bitch it was from either a black man or black woman so the racial side of it isn't in play.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015

Nah bitch isn't my trigger word. If you happened to hit on my trigger word it gets physical real quick.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If i was called something derogatory by someone else, their flesh tone would have no bearing on my reaction.

My old lady's white, and cannot stand being called a bitch. She handles being called a cunt better than that. I think it varies from person to person.
Omg I've never called a woman a cunt to her face, I don't want my eyes clawed out

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nah bitch isn't my trigger word. If you happened to hit on my trigger word it gets physical real quick.
You gotta tell us what it is. If not at least PM me I gotta know so I can add it to my arsenal

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015

It does vary. And being of a paler skin tone it's not surprising that the color of the person cursing you wouldn't matter.

It's like the whole black peoples can say nigga versus a non black saying it. In black culture vulgar language is accepted. Muthafuckas, bitches, pussies are tossed around casually with no ill intent. So if I'm talking to a black person it's just normal that we're gonna be cursing.

If I'm interacting with a white person there may be some light cussing, a few assholes maybe a fag or two, but the rhythm isn't natural and the whole vibe is more professional.

P

Punch

It does vary. And being of a paler skin tone it's not surprising that the color of the person cursing you wouldn't matter.

It's like the whole black peoples can say nigga versus a non black saying it. In black culture vulgar language is accepted. Muthafuckas, bitches, pussies are tossed around casually with no ill intent. So if I'm talking to a black person it's just normal that we're gonna be cursing.

If I'm interacting with a white person there may be some light cussing, a few assholes maybe a fag or two, but the rhythm isn't natural and the whole vibe is more professional.
Motherfucker is my bread and butter doe... :(