Melvin Guillard allegedly broke man’s orbital in 2017 attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Melvin Guillard is facing a felony assault charge from 2017, in addition to four felony charges from two separate incidents this year, MMA Fighting has learned.

The mixed martial arts veteran is being accused of breaking a former friend’s orbital bone in a brutal beatdown in September 2017, per an affidavit obtained from the Jefferson (Colo.) County District Attorney’s Office. Guillard is being charged with second-degree assault and a violent crime count, which is a potential sentence enhancer in Colorado.

Per the incident report from the Lakewood Police Department, Jeffery Ortega said he and Guillard got into an argument outside Ortega’s home on Sept. 30, 2017. Ortega told police that he called Guillard a “bitch,” which prompted Guillard to punch him in the face, knocking him unconscious. Ortega said a witness told him that Guillard punched him in the face at least five more times while he was on the ground unconscious.

Melvin Guillard allegedly broke man’s orbital in 2017 attack, facing felony assault charge

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Calls someone a bitch, runs to the police when they punch you.

I think we know who the bitch is.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I think I could take Melvin.

Just gotta evade his initial attack and counter with one of these bad boys ONCE on that suspect chin of his.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
if they add a mayhem charge for breaking a bone he is screwed that is 10-15 years in jail and a felony.