Melvin Guillard, other UFC vets, involved in near-brawl with bareknuckle boxer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
"I'm gonna show you what America really is! I'm gonna fuck you till you love me, Honky."

--poetry, by Melvin Guillard (Mostly plagiarised)

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Then they all made up at the end....what a waste of spit.
My favorite part is when it look's like they are arguing with each other then together go back yelling at Melvin.......make's me think of 2nd breakfast.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know Melvin a tiny bit personally, have been around him quite a few times in different (fight related) contexts & have rolled with him either once or twice (I can't remember which).

I also know some people who were instrumental in his early adult life.

He's not that bright and comes from a significant lack of privilege, and a social environment that's fucked, with very few people around him who really did anything to help him grow much as a human being (though they would claim otherwise) when in a position to do so. One housed him and made sure he made weight, but basically took a "Melvin's gonna be Melvin" approach with deeply stupid, racist undertones that were rooted in that person's own upbringing. There are people who were close to him before & during his UFC rise that, if you went to their house for a weekend barbecue, you'd go home with a fuckload of n***er this and n***er that on your bib, but who viewed themselves as great caretakers of him.

That's life in the South for you.

But I mostly saw him (and experienced him) being modest and respectful of others (including me), and doing a lot of stupid stuff (when fight related) as a consequence of feeling like he needed to please others.

What you see through the web lens is just a tiny shadow of reality.

I didn't watch the video. I don't need to see stupid shit that is disconnected from the whole of reality that just creates more stupid shit.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If the agenda of my post is hard to suss out it's this: we should all take greater responsibility (when we're older people) for the role we play in younger people's lives -- including where we fail to lead more. And if you're a racist fuckface who has the life of a person whose identity you think is inherently inferior to your own, yet you tell yourself you're something else because you participated in that person's upbringing in a half-assed way -- even if both you and that person look at it as more then, well -- fuck you and go fuckin die of something fucked up.

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Would have been nice to see Melvin beat the piss out of them.

That dude is LEVELS ahead of the likes of those people doing the talking. Levels.