Member AMA: @ThatOneDude 09/06/15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude has agreed to unveil his innermost secrets. No longer a Nazi-mod, shedding his secret perversions to open up with the common man, boldly embracing our curiosity about his sexual dysfunctions.

Ask away, he'll answer by Sunday.

So, Dude. When was the last time you had sexual contact with a person under 190lbs?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
How old were you when you got your first computer? Did learning about computer thingys always interest you or it just came easily?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
What do you fear the most?

Ever really truly felt that you were in love with someone, even after it didn't work?

Do you want to get married someday?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude has agreed to unveil his innermost secrets. No longer a Nazi-mod, shedding his secret perversions to open up with the common man, boldly embracing our curiosity about his sexual dysfunctions.

Ask away, he'll answer by Sunday.

So, Dude. When was the last time you had sexual contact with a person under 190lbs?
Thursday night, and most likely today. I get laid pretty regularly now that I'm single, the biggest cock block is work.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you like anal sex?
Giving, not letting anyone near my ass, closest I've gotten to getting my ass tongue punched was by a chick licking my grundle during a blow job, was fantastic (and on thursday night)

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How old were you when you got your first computer? Did learning about computer thingys always interest you or it just came easily?
I really dont even remember, I've had a PC since I could remember. My father was a programmer/IT guy for GE so I grew up with a PC in the house long before most houses had them. He used to program little math games for me to play and I'd go into work with him on the weekends and play around with stuff. It's really been a natural progression for me, I love technology and pick up on it fairly easily.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why did you choose to join the military? What age did you enlist?
I joined the Marine Corp because I had a wild hair up my ass and needed some stability and discipline in my life. In college I sold juice and weed with a group of friends and my roommate (who I went to high school with) ratted me out. Lucky for me I am pretty good at reading people and had an inkling that something was going to happen so when the cops came to search my room I only had my personal stash of weed and didn't get in trouble. But then when I was released that night I went back to my dorm room and drank with friends. When my roommate came back to the room I beat the fuck out of him. Got led out to multiple cop cars in the quad with people cheering for me out the dorm windows. I guess people were even calling the campus radio and playing songs for me. I spent the night in jail, went to court and got out with some conditions. He had a restraining order on me so I had to move out of the dorms and was allowed to finish out the semester. Then I wandered into the recruiting station that summer and was supposed to leave after Xmas, but I was going to community college and was surrounded by retards so I left in September. This all started the day before my 19th birthday. I scored pretty high on my ASVAB and my recruiter really wanted me to join, so my recruiter went down to the court house with me to talk to the prosecutor and got everything dropped off my record. My recruiter actually tried talking me out of the job's I wanted. My initial contract was for infantry with the goal of taking the recon indoc (I used to be a good athlete), but when I bumped up my leave date they didn't have any more grunt boat spaces so I switched to artillery. Which was cool because I did a ton of infantry work and also got to shoot artillery over seas.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What do you fear the most?

Ever really truly felt that you were in love with someone, even after it didn't work?

Do you want to get married someday?
Hmmmm what do I fear the most, I think I fear not being able to protect my loved ones should the need arise. I lost one of my best friends in Iraq and I blamed myself for a lot of it, we all loved each other like brothers. I was very angry for a long time after this and had some very dark times in my life, basically I was heart broken. Ive been comfortable with my own death for awhile, I was the first guy through the door a lot of times in Iraq and I'd rather myself die than someone I love. So yea that has to be my greatest fear.

I have been, I loved my ex wife very much, and that didn't work out. But I've actually been thinking about it lately and I think we came into each others lives for a reason. She helped me ALOT in those dark times, she taught me I can love again and have emotion. For that I will always be thankful even if we aren't together. We don't have any animosity towards each other which is always a nice thing. I think I came into her life to help her separate from her shitty family so she can actually live her own life, shes a good person, nothing like her mother/father/sister.

I'll honestly probably never get married again, but that's not to say I won't have a long term and committed relationship. I mean girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut and I are going to move to the middle of the woods to raise puppies and have a huge garden, so that'll kind of be like marriage hahaha

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you Dude Wipe bro?

Do you trim or shave your pubic hair? Including armpits?
I don't use dude wipes but I do have baby wipes.
I trim the top down very very short, then shave my balls and the area around it. Yea I do some manscaping, I'm hairy like a fucking cave man.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Who did you kill? If that's insensitive, obviously ignore.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
What were some things you learned from being sent to war?

If you were a military general how would you do things differently?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What don't you understand about transparency?

Did being a mod here raise your self esteem?

What's your favorite thread here to date?

How would you resolve the issue of overly sensitive posters and members who are magnets for drama?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Do you recognize but choose to overlook unattractive behavior or do you confront it head on when you notice it in yourself or others?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
You meet an attractive woman, develop deep feelings, she tells you she can't have biological children because she was born a male and had a sex change at the age of 18. She's now 29 years old. What would you do?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
OK let me bang out one or two of these with some quality potentially FRAT answers.