General Memes were over there...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
What did I miss today?
He REALLY liked Trump and disliked anything said badly about him. He didn't go mental at me or anything at all, it was a storm in a teacup with me, but he really took offence to the other two North Londoners and went a bit apeshit.
He asked to be banned, and was banned.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He REALLY liked Trump and disliked anything said badly about him. He didn't go mental at me or anything at all, it was a storm in a teacup with me, but he really took offence to the other two North Londoners and went a bit apeshit.
He asked to be banned, and was banned.
Who?

M

member 603

@Rhino
Ahahahaha
When sport resumes finally if we're both still alive, this is your next av when I beat you in whatever I decide we're betting on.
I believe that I may be one of the only posters in here who hasn't changed his SN or have been pinked.... I have updated my AV though. I'm not big on betting on MMA fights, mostly because I know some of these guys and/or their teams... It's always strange to bet on people you know vs other people you know, and if they find out it creates issues (I'll tell you privately about a situation I was in once pertaining to this).

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I believe that I may be one of the only posters in here who hasn't changed his SN or have been pinked.... I have updated my AV though. I'm not big on betting on MMA fights, mostly because I know some of these guys and/or their teams... It's always strange to bet on people you know vs other people you know, and if they find out it creates issues (I'll tell you privately about a situation I was in once pertaining to this).
I used to kill it with Jon Jones bet wise on another MMA site. It was a physical thing though so I ended up with loads of random stuff sent to me, really fun, but I've not really gone for it here, and the two times I did I lost on a username bet. Let's do something Knicks related, stick it in the pocket for when all this nightmare sorts itself out. I know fuck all about baseball really so you'll likely win but I can be a right jammy bitch sometimes haha.

We wouldn't want you to ever change your username.

*awaiting the privately

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
that dude has issues. First time he quit he said he had to work on himself and his temper, this time he just blamed all the forum members

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
If I recollect correctly there’s around 10 of us who’ve never been pinked and don’t change our names.

ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon SuperPig @Willthiswork MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK you and I make 5 but I know there’s others.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If I recollect correctly there’s around 10 of us who’ve never been pinked and don’t change our names.

ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon SuperPig @Willthiswork MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK you and I make 5 but I know there’s others.
I am a no pinked guy(other than some short lasted pranks)...but I am a name changing SOB nowadays

Probably 10+ or so regulars who don't ever really cross the lines

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I used to kill it with Jon Jones bet wise on another MMA site. It was a physical thing though so I ended up with loads of random stuff sent to me, really fun, but I've not really gone for it here, and the two times I did I lost on a username bet. Let's do something Knicks related, stick it in the pocket for when all this nightmare sorts itself out. I know fuck all about baseball really so you'll likely win but I can be a right jammy bitch sometimes haha.

We wouldn't want you to ever change your username.

*awaiting the privately

Knicks are a NBA team

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
You barely post and have the advantage of being a mod :p and I only got pinked because of a banned member :)