General Memorial Day Plans?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
1st 3 day weekend since New Years. What's the plans, if any?

I took off tomorrow. Make my 3 day weekend a 4 day. Heading to the woods bright and early. I should have about 4 hours of solitude before folks start joining me. Friends and family should total about 70 by Saturday night.

Gonna be a tent living, cornhole tossing, bonfire-building, quad-driving, tree-sawing, bass-fishing, gun-shooting, beer-smashing, bourbon-sipping, music-listening, guitar-picking, meat-grilling kind of a weekend.

And there won't be a Bud Light anywhere to be seen.

Last edited:

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
A lot of kayakin/bass-fishin/bourbon sippin/meet grillin as well Heading to my sons for a cookout on Sunday with the family.
I have Monday off for the holiday.
Took off Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday will be in on Friday to get my things as it is my last day
Start a new gig on Monday

woohoo bring onda summer

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
A lot of kayakin/bass-fishin/bourbon sippin/meet grillin as well Heading to my sons for a cookout on Sunday with the family.
I have Monday off for the holiday.
Took off Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday will be in on Friday to get my things as it is my last day
Start a new gig on Monday

woohoo bring onda summer
Sounds awesome.

Good luck on the new gig my man!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm working on the house.
Yep
I got so much shit to do around the house it
Got a lot done this evening but soo much left to do this summer

Maybe I go for a half day hike and then do the house stuff

Last edited:

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Not much planned at the moment. But I'll throw something on the smoker, enjoy the sunshine with my ladies, and drink a little bourbon. Headed to the Poconos for some cabin time next weekend though.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Had a old co-worker win tickets to Sepultura,Kreator & Death Angel on the radio station,so Sunday I'm hitting up the concert in SF.

1685203402462.png

Last edited:

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Working. 12hr day shifts Sunday-Wednesday. Head back home to the Central Coast on Friday to spread my grandparents ashes in the sea off Morro Bay on Saturday.