Mercedes Terrell appreciation thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
So I keep seeing that Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart doesn't get a chance to watch Bellator events. Well that got me thinking. It's one thing to miss some of the great Bellator fights. But to miss the work of the GOAT ring girl is a damn crime. I can't recall how many times I've been wondering what round it was only to see Mercedes come walking around that cage to remind me.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
In early

Her and Jade Bryce are easily the best looking ring girls around.

Theyre both super hot in person too. I went to the weigh ins at a Bellator event in Portland and afterwards they were both just chowing down on doughnuts like they hadnt eaten in a week.

I never knew eating doughnuts could look so sexy.

Bellator scored big getting those 2

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK While I applaud you for your efforts and truly appreciate it... Due to how much effort you put into this I'm going to have to suggest to Mercedes that she gets a restraining order against you... Right after I finish up anyway.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Jade is my favorite. Seems like an awesome girl. I was sad when Bellator let her go. Even more sad when she got pregnant. Even more sad now that she's pregnant again.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK While I applaud you for your efforts and truly appreciate it... Due to how much effort you put into this I'm going to have to suggest to Mercedes that she gets a restraining order against you... Right after I finish up anyway.
LOL 3 days in the making. After the Fedor fight on Friday this thread is the Crack to my withdrawals.