Met Blank yesterday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm in Poland for a couple of days and @blank and I met. I'd like to think we're both similar to our online personas - we even recreated one of our arguments hahaha.

Nice guy and had a fun time shooting the shit :) Sorry you missed two trains! Next time I'll bring my gi.

I'm in Poland for a couple of days and @blank and I met. I'd like to think we're both similar to our online personas - we even recreated one of our arguments hahaha.

Nice guy and had a fun time shooting the shit :) Sorry you missed two trains!

Now this is the way things should be...Catching up with other members whenever possible.

Great shit.

Nice guy and had a fun time shooting the shit :) Sorry you missed two trains! Next time I'll bring my gi.
Oh I don't mind missing the train at all- more time to shoot the breeze.
Leigh is EXACTLY like his online persona! :D

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Met MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK in LV for fight week. He's a virtual MMA encyclopedia who seems to always be in a good mood.

Met Splinty @Splinty in Houston and he took me to a shitty Mexican restaurant. His keys are painted like American flags and he had a big camo back pack in the back seat, talks all Texan like too.

Met jason73 @jason73 tonight briefly, he looks like a near prime Tank Abbott.

I can't remember the last guys SN, just know his real name. He took me fishing in Cali and showed me how to get to Bass Pro.

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015
Have very vague memories, then again I don't remember most evenings.
It was only for about an hour or so. You showed up with your friend, tall bald white dude, to Soi 20 at a sports bar across the street from my hotel.

We drank about 6 beers each then I took this girl back to the hotel for a quick one before I rushed to the airport.

We arm wrestled, talked training and also got to see all the slash marks on your scalp from a fight were you headbutt a guy to death. Iirc.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
It was only for about an hour or so. You showed up with your friend, tall bald white dude, to Soi 20 at a sports bar across the street from my hotel.

We drank about 6 beers each then I took this girl back to the hotel for a quick one before I rushed to the airport.

We arm wrestled, talked training and also got to see all the slash marks on your scalp from a fight were you headbutt a guy to death. Iirc.
You got off easy, I almost ended up getting killed by one of Galt's slum gangster mates

I was so drunk and stoned that I forgot I was in the 3rd world and my manners

Me and HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM have spent many hours chatting shit over viber...Mainly me getting his missus wet for him with my accent...She asked me to come and cuck my man Heath...Heath was into it.

So was I....She is a good looking chick...Ain't nobody got time for flights from Australia though.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I think Vutulady and MT should meet and destroy some beers, maybe each others faces first, but beers after.