Met Blank yesterday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Gingers actually have a higher pain tolerance than white people.
Fact! I once had to pull a wet suit off my mate after he had dislocated his shoulder kayaking he wouldn't let us cut it. Was a rough few minutes ending with "JUST FUCKING PULL IT OFF!" Anyway ye they're a hardy breed.

Fact! I once had to pull a wet suit off my mate after he had dislocated his shoulder kayaking he wouldn't let us cut it. Was a rough few minutes ending with "JUST FUCKING PULL IT OFF!" Anyway ye they're a hardy breed.

That cock in his left shoulder reminds me of little me.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Met MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK in LV for fight week. He's a virtual MMA encyclopedia who seems to always be in a good mood.

Met Splinty @Splinty in Houston and he took me to a shitty Mexican restaurant. His keys are painted like American flags and he had a big camo back pack in the back seat, talks all Texan like too.

Met jason73 @jason73 tonight briefly, he looks like a near prime Tank Abbott.

I can't remember the last guys SN, just know his real name. He took me fishing in Cali and showed me how to get to Bass Pro.
I remembered the Cali fisherman, it's BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
I have met a few of you guys but the only ones I converse with regularly outside of the forum (and hang out with when I can) are RickStorm @RickStorm Ryann Von Doom @Ryann Von Doom sparkuri @sparkuri

planning a vacation to SEA and will meat up with @Vutulaki and Disciplined Galt @Galt or so I hope.
haha.. Just realized this is TQN

Also I think Ive met maybe 12 members here. 3 of which have turned out to be the best friends Ive ever had. crowbar @crowbar Hong Kong Phooey @Hong Kong Phooey Tom O'Bedlam @Tom O'Bedlam and a bunch of others

EyeAmYuki

Posting Machine
Nov 4, 2015
Do any of you travelling/backpacking hippies ever worry about returning home broke with no work experience?