Met Blank yesterday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Nice, yea always wanted to go Canada so i will probs come at some point next year.
If you do you should go to the Vancouver area. It's so nice there and there's a million things to do and see. You can go to Vancouver Island as well, I was born on the Island and it's awesome. I live really far from there but I like quiet areas so I left the big city. The whole province of B.C is worth seeing for sure. The Okanagan in central B.C shits on everything out east, it's probably my favorite area of Canada. I was going to go to Europe in a couple weeks but I decided to go to Kelowna, Vernon and Penticton instead because it's way better. If you do go to the east, Nova Scotia, P.E.I, NFLD and New Brunswick are cool. If you want to meet hot chicks then go to Quebec. Avoid everything else in between.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
If you do you should go to the Vancouver area. It's so nice there and there's a million things to do and see. You can go to Vancouver Island as well, I was born on the Island and it's awesome. I live really far from there but I like quiet areas so I left the big city. The whole province of B.C is worth seeing for sure. The Okanagan in central B.C shits on everything out east, it's probably my favorite area of Canada. I was going to go to Europe in a couple weeks but I decided to go to Kelowna, Vernon and Penticton instead because it's way better. If you do go to the east, Nova Scotia, P.E.I, NFLD and New Brunswick are cool. If you want to meet hot chicks then go to Quebec. Avoid everything else in between.
Havent been to Canadia for like 20 years but I reckon the chics would be hotter in Vancouver is youre into Asian bitches like I am.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Met
Wild @Wild at UFC Nashville drank lots of beer and ate white Castle burgers at 2am= winner

La Paix @Kelly & BigBird @BigBird last july for ufc fight week. Ate queso fundido and drank so much beer and vodka that I confronted Joe Rogan during his show = winners

sparkuri @sparkuri last September in San Jose for Bellator dynamite. Had lunch and drank 32 Oz draft beers = winner

Everyone has been absolutely awesome and I might drink to much. Nah I drink just enough :cheers: