Listen Metallica's latest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rate Metallica's All Within My Hands out of 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
I really liked the S&M album.
This... not so much.

Another good example of a band and an orchestra done right is the ENZSO album from Split Enz and the NZ Symphony Orchestra.
Probably a bit "too Kiwi-ana" for most of you.

M

member 3289

I will never understand heavy metal. It all sounds like noise and banging to me.

Some people are into shitty music though, so c'est la vie

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I really liked the S&M album.
This... not so much.

Another good example of a band and an orchestra done right is the ENZSO album from Split Enz and the NZ Symphony Orchestra.
Probably a bit "too Kiwi-ana" for most of you.
This is off S&M2 being released later this month.

This will be one of the few new songs, rest will be familiar like the first s&m

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
@sex chicken (whatever name) is out there killing it to Papa Roach and Trapt on his daily commute, ready to do battle in the board room.

Shit! There's an xm station on right now, that played that song a few days ago. Lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lmao... such an overrated band. They actually play Puddle of Mudd too. ?

Godsmacks early album was okay even though it's kind of generic. But when you combine it with the look and how seriously they took themselves as being totally badass, plus fans doubling down on it... Well bleached tips, the chin stripe, etc just really makes it all comical and dates it to that hilarious period of nu metal.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Godsmacks early album was okay even though it's kind of generic. But when you combine it with the look and how seriously they took themselves as being totally badass, plus fans doubling down on it... Well bleached tips, the chin stripe, etc just really makes it all comical and dates it to that hilarious period of nu metal.
True. They did put on a good live show though. That's all I have to say about that, jenny.
When I was 16, I saw them, systematic, stained, and cold, all for $40.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
True. They did put on a good live show though. That's all I have to say about that, jenny.
When I was 16, I saw them, systematic, stained, and cold, all for $40.

Nice I went to ozzfest 99 for something like that.
A Google reminds that the line up was...

Line-upEdit

A solid value!

Went again a year later as well:

Main stage
2nd stage

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Looked it up Ticket Price: $49.50.

Those two concerts might have been the best bang for the buck I ever got
You must've been like 15 at the time. Did you wear your rollerblades into the moshpit?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You must've been like 15 at the time. Did you wear your rollerblades into the moshpit?

Lmao.
If was 15 at a Slayer moshpit, can you at least admit that is pretty cool??

Weirdly Queens of the Stone age was on the second stage when I went and unexpectedly popular. That was the hardest pit and most crushed I've ever been in any crowd. They were a main stage band and everyone was getting nuts trying to set them on this tiny stage. I had to get out because I was in row 3-4 and couldn't breathe. Shit was actually dangerous

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Nice I went to ozzfest 99 for something like that.
A Google reminds that the line up was...

Line-upEdit

A solid value!

Went again a year later as well:

Main stage
2nd stage
Hed PE is still a thing. Lol... The vocalist is with the chic from in this moment. Trying to stay relevant. Lol

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lmao.

Weirdly Queens of the Stone age was on the second stage when I went and unexpectedly popular. That was the hardest pit and most crushed I've ever been in any crowd. They were a main stage band and everyone was getting nuts trying to set them on this tiny stage. I had to get out because I was in row 3-4 and couldn't breathe. Shit was actually dangerous

I'd never guess QOTSA to draw the biggest crowd. I know them mostly from an older NHL vid as they had the opening song for it.

I went to Edgefest (lol at that name looking back) and warped tour. Last pit I went into sucked. I never thought to remove my backpack so like a minute into all the pushing and shoving I notice most my belongings at my feet as some asshole yanked my bag open. My first thought was to make space to I could find my wallet so I did the Zangief spinning arm thing. Didn't work as planned. Few days later I got a call from the guy who took care of all the potapotties. He sucked up my wallet and some cards, called me to say all sanitized and ready for pick up. Took the cards, left the wallet.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lmao.

Also I saw hate breed in this tiny hole in the wall in Houston when hardcore "dancing" Just started becoming a thing. So you have this whole club full of Pantera skinhead looking guys and then all these like emo kids kicking and punching the air. This was like a weird genre interaction and the normal push pit thing went to hell when some of these skinny little kids start punching and kicking everybody and wing some big skinhead guy in the face. Glass is on the floor people are fighting.

Whole thing sucked badly.