Listen Metallica's latest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rate Metallica's All Within My Hands out of 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow
I saw bad religion in concert in 1996.
Now what?
Teen angst much? C'mon man you were barely a tween. I would've thought you would be going to the community hall with some pals to practice singing the theme song to Friends. One of my favourite shows was when Blink 182 headlined at one of those festivals. Those guys out on a great show.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Teen angst much? C'mon man you were barely a tween. I would've thought you would be going to the community hall with some pals to practice singing the theme song to Friends

My boyish good looks have really made you underestimate how old and broken I am. I'm aging like a fine wine like my mentor Sex Chicken @Rob Ford’s Crack Pipe

Although 1990's Splinty @Splinty did get approached to try out as a Levi's model one time because he looked like a backup singer for the next B list boy band. Not quite good enough to be i in n sync, but probably could have made it to LFO or Westlife

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My boyish good looks have really made you underestimate how old and broken I am. I'm aging like a fine wine like my mentor Sex Chicken @Rob Ford’s Crack Pipe

Although 1990's Splinty @Splinty did get approached to try out as a Levi's model one time because he looked like a backup singer for the next B list boy band. Not quite good enough to be i in n sync, but probably could have made it to LFO or Westlife
Are those black skinny jeans you wore everyday in Mexico from your teenage years?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Are those black skinny jeans you wore everyday in Mexico from your teenage years?

I can't remember which pants I brought to Mexico. But I'm pretty sure that was a pair of raw denim selvage. What can I say, I didn't know I would be wearing anything other than a hangover and a Speedo. Failed to pack the proper slacks for the out-of-our-league dates we had.

It doesn't surprise me that you mistake a normal fitting pair of jeans as skinny jeans. Everything appears to be skinny jeans when you live your life in dad length cargo shorts.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've seen Metallica 6 or 7 times. Justice and Black tours.

Hard to believe this is the same band.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

I’m telling you this as a friend. You need to let your dream of jean modelling die. You are making a fool of yourself.
59FF340E-9437-439B-A1D9-236F9E2849A7.jpeg

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I will never understand heavy metal. It all sounds like noise and banging to me.

Some people are into shitty music though, so c'est la vie
Turn this song the fuck up. If you don’t like this then you truly are lost. The video is great but distracting. This song is best listened to cranked in a factory Subaru sound system. I love to shake up the squares by blaring this to distortion and Tokyo drifting by a Starbucks patio.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VufilzHKTqk

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can't remember which pants I brought to Mexico. But I'm pretty sure that was a pair of raw denim selvage. What can I say, I didn't know I would be wearing anything other than a hangover and a Speedo. Failed to pack the proper slacks for the out-of-our-league dates we had.

It doesn't surprise me that you mistake a normal fitting pair of jeans as skinny jeans. Everything appears to be skinny jeans when you live your life in dad length cargo shorts.
If you're not unzipping the lower half of your pants off when the weather changes you're doing it wrong.

M

member 3289

Turn this song the fuck up. If you don’t like this then you truly are lost. The video is great but distracting. This song is best listened to cranked in a factory Subaru sound system. I love to shake up the squares by blaring this to distortion and Tokyo drifting by a Starbucks patio.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VufilzHKTqk
I would really like to say that I liked this song because I can see how hard you're trying.

I'm not saying that, I would just really like to.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I only made it through 2 and 1/2 minutes. Not a fan at all. To be fair, I tend to be stuck in the past, but when I want Metallica I want stuff like Master of Puppets, Sanitarium, and Harvester of Sorrow.