Metamoris 7: Gracie vs. Buchecha 2 trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Awesome, two of my favorite grapplers... however with Roger's inactivity in competition grappling AND shift to trying to fight as a 185 lb MMA fighter, I feel that Buchecha will be the better fighter and possibly sub Roger

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'm not paying for this. The athletes need to get paid first. Specifically AJ and Marcel Goncalves

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Thanks for the heads up. The politics with metamoris aside the live show is awesome. May have to attend this pretty fun card for an MMA fan.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Right or wrong I just got tickets. The live show is just too much to pass up. Also it will be a needed chaser to help wash down ufc 200 the weekend before.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I just heard Yuri Simoes is in this too. no idea about the opponent.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Interesting rematch. Roger was widely regarded to have "lost," the last one inasmuch as one can lose in Metamoris. I guess he must feel like he's sharper now.

M

member 603

Interesting rematch. Roger was widely regarded to have "lost," the last one inasmuch as one can lose in Metamoris. I guess he must feel like he's sharper now.
The fact that Roger has an MMA fight in May, I'm betting his focus isn't on competitive Jiu Jitsu in a gi. Buchecha by submission.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
The money put toward that trailer should have been put toward paying the athletes from previous competitions.

Metamoris is a great event but none of that matters if the athletes aren't getting paid.

If this is another "underground" event with no audience, that would be a terrible, terrible mistake in my opinion. It wasn't a fun atmosphere to watch at all. It might of mentioned if it was in the trailer but its 3 a.m. cut me some slck.