Society Mexican President annouces he will legalize drugs and use funds generated for rehab programs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck that. If I were him I'd spend all the money on hookers and drugs. Self sustainable business model

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
meh I rather see mexico legalize guns. if weed is legal it won't do much to help the meth problem in mexico and for some weird reason crack is also popular there

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Fuck that. If I were him I'd spend all the money on hookers and drugs. Self sustainable business model
he can do that very easily when ever he wants do to his position in the government hell donald trump does that as evidenced by the stormy Daniels saga.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
meh I rather see mexico legalize guns. if weed is legal it won't do much to help the meth problem in mexico and for some weird reason crack is also popular there
either you've never been to Mexico or you've never tried crack...not sure which. Both?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
either you've never been to Mexico or you've never tried crack...not sure which. Both?
I had a shirt and tie middle management conservative buddy try crack once. He told me if he did it a second time he would have become addicted.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I have never tried sweet lady crack I have been nearly every mexican state about 20 out of the 30 something states.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
El presidente is about to be found decapitated and hanging from an overpass

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Fuck.

I was going to move to Cabo, I was just waiting for the Mexicans to clear out.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't find any English language news that pertains to Mexico legalizing drugs.
That idea is Taboo in the US
a lot is based upon demonizing and "fighting" against "drugs"

Don't get me wrong, some drugs are beyond fucked up and dangerous.
But many helpful and useful drugs are thrown under the same label and schedule as very harmful ones...baby with bathwater stuff.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That idea is Taboo in the US
a lot is based upon demonizing and "fighting" against "drugs"

Don't get me wrong, some drugs are beyond fucked up and dangerous.
But many helpful and useful drugs are thrown under the same label and schedule as very harmful ones...baby with bathwater stuff.
I have no idea what any of that has to do with my post. I was just pointing out that the OP isn't supported by anything that actively comes up for me on Google.

Personally, I support full decriminalization of all drugs.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have no idea what any of that has to do with my post. I was just pointing out that the OP isn't supported by anything that actively comes up for me on Google.

Personally, I support full decriminalization of all drugs.
I was just pointing out a possibility as to why there is no english links to articles, and then giving my take on the topic

As someone said earlier that president is likely putting a huge target on his back if he truly intends on doing what is spoken about in the OP's tweet.

Google blocks and buries certain topics so that is an option...maybe another search engine can get different results

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I was just pointing out a possibility as to why there is no english links to articles, and then giving my take on the topic
Being taboo in America doesn't usually exclude something from being in the Google search. It's easy to find info on Portugal's decriminalization.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Being taboo in America doesn't usually exclude something from being in the Google search. It's easy to find info on Portugal's decriminalization.
your post was a gateway drug to my speculation

google does funky stuff with some searches is all I know

Also, Portugal is not a next door neighbor to the "Drug War" King USA so google may act accordingly

I have no idea bro...the tweet could be total BS

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fuck.

I was going to move to Cabo, I was just waiting for the Mexicans to clear out.
mostly tourists in Cabo as you likely know
I had wild times there in my youth...almost ended up in mexican prison(luckily bribes work)

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
your post was a gateway drug to my speculation

google does funky stuff with some searches is all I know

Also, Portugal is not a next door neighbor to the "Drug War" King USA so google may act accordingly

I have no idea bro...the tweet could be total BS
My honest guess is that they're looking at doing something with the devil's lettuce and it's being misrepresented.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
How will legalizing guns have an impact on the substance use rates?

Weed, meth or crack being legal will reduce policing costs which can then be put into rehab programs... so legalizing weed, will both create tax revenue (if the govt gets into sales) and reduce police, courts and public service costs which could then be relocated to rehab programs for those with meth or crack use issues.

Also, removing the criminalization of these drugs will increase the chances one seeks medical services, addictions services and reduce the cost of emergency services over the long run.

Isnt small possession already legalized for Mexican citizens?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
How will legalizing guns have an impact on the substance use rates?

Weed, meth or crack being legal will reduce policing costs which can then be put into rehab programs... so legalizing weed, will both create tax revenue (if the govt gets into sales) and reduce police, courts and public service costs which could then be relocated to rehab programs for those with meth or crack use issues.

Also, removing the criminalization of these drugs will increase the chances one seeks medical services, addictions services and reduce the cost of emergency services over the long run.

Isnt small possession already legalized for Mexican citizens?
I made no correlation between the drug problem and guns I just suggested alternative laws I want to see made in mexico you made your own correlation and inference there.