Cinema Mia Khalifa says she only earned 12K her whole career

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Didn't she also flirt with a bunch of NBA and NFL players on Twitter, started sending sexual messages to them, then posted all those messages online? Maybe she would have gotten more opportunities if she didn't try embarrassing people... Just saying.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Didn't she also flirt with a bunch of NBA and NFL players on Twitter, started sending sexual messages to them, then posted all those messages online? Maybe she would have gotten more opportunities if she didn't try embarrassing people... Just saying.
If I remember correctly, she basically put on blast any famous guy that tried hitting on her which is a bitch move. There was one guy that basically turned the tables on her and put her on blast when she tried getting at him which was what she deserved. She's so fucking hot tho!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
she can probably make more than 12,001 k in dubai she might have to cumswap with like an alien from area 51 though or something weird like that be irrumated by a camel.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
the opioid budget on that show would be about a million dollars.
You’re thinking about the opioid budget
Meanwhile
I’m here wondering if I get you in secret Santa, how much it would cost to get a shirt with her slamming an uruguayan sandwich

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I wonder if Jill Kelly or Chasey Lain are single. I’d let them kick my ass. I’m surprised I still have skin on my wiener considering how much I watched them in my teen years.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Oh shit! Isn’t Chasey Lain dead? I’ve done worse. And her skeleton would still kick my ass.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Belladonna though. I saw her take a baseball bat up her ass. She had a great natural rack, that tattoo ruined it though.