Lifestyle Miami Road Rage - Shots Fired.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Fucking guy, cuts off the other driver, then brake checks him. He’s out there instigating traffic disputes, with the gun in his console that he’s hoping to use.

M

member 3289

Fucking guy, cuts off the other driver, then brake checks him. He’s out there instigating traffic disputes, with the gun in his console that he’s hoping to use.
It's an everyday situation on 95, minus the shooting of course.

I cut people off and then brake-check them all the time, but nobody dares throw shit at my car because I'm just built different I guess.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I guess the other driver throws a water bottle at his car as he passes. You can hear it in the video. The guys defense is that he thought the bottle hitting his car was a gun shot and he was defending himself. The timing is off though. It looks to me like he already has the gun raised when the bottle hits. I guess he will say he just had it aimed and ready to defend himself. This was 7 months ago and he’s out on bond.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I guess the other driver throws a water bottle at his car as he passes. You can hear it in the video. The guys defense is that he that the bottle hitting his car was a gun shot and he was defending himself. The timing is off though. It looks to me like he already has the gun raised when the bottle hits. I guess he will say he just had it aimed and ready to defend himself. This was 7 months ago and he’s out on bond.
He had the gun long before, he made a plan; I don't buy that he thought he was getting shot at. He was too calm.

M

member 3289

I guess the other driver throws a water bottle at his car as he passes. You can hear it in the video. The guys defense is that he thought the bottle hitting his car was a gun shot and he was defending himself. The timing is off though. It looks to me like he already has the gun raised when the bottle hits. I guess he will say he just had it aimed and ready to defend himself. This was 7 months ago and he’s out on bond.
It's going to be hard to convict him based on video evidence because he doesn't fire his gun until after the bottle hits his car.

Idk if the officer at the scene saw the dashcam video but if he did it's probably why he didn't arrest anyone on the spot.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I bet he’s still telling himself “boy, it’s a good thing I had my pistol with me. It kept me safe. I could have died without it!”

so many things wrong with his behavior. He shouldn’t be carrying a weapon anymore, too willing to use it as the peacemaker. Shooting 11 rounds out of a moving car at another moving car over some shitty driving? Grow the fuck up loser. I hope his windows are expensive to replace

M

member 3289

Just fyi - Even though Florida isn't an open carry state, you can have a firearm within reach in your car without a CCWP.

T

The Big Guy

These guys are both pussies

Who throws a fucking water bottle and who gets the gun out before anything happens

Pull over and throw spinning shit ffs

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
These guys are both pussies

Who throws a fucking water bottle and who gets the gun out before anything happens

Pull over and throw spinning shit ffs
When I visit Florida in March, I’m going to get your home address from @conor mcgregor nut hugger . When you leave to go to work, I’m going to pull out in front of you and brake check you all over Broward County. When you jump out of the car to fight, I’m going to whip a Grape Slurpee at you and peel out.