Lifestyle Miami Road Rage - Shots Fired.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
When I visit Florida in March, I’m going to get your home address from @conor mcgregor nut hugger . When you leave to go to work, I’m going to pull out in front of you and brake check you all over Broward County. When you jump out of the car to fight, I’m going to whip a Grape Slurpee at you and peel out.
If I let you borrow my GoPro, will you document and record this for us? This sounds like something that needs to be preserved in 4K.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I bet he’s still telling himself “boy, it’s a good thing I had my pistol with me. It kept me safe. I could have died without it!”

so many things wrong with his behavior. He shouldn’t be carrying a weapon anymore, too willing to use it as the peacemaker. Shooting 11 rounds out of a moving car at another moving car over some shitty driving? Grow the fuck up loser. I hope his windows are expensive to replace
I still don't get why they let Shooty McShootshoot drive away.

What the fuck

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
These guys are both pussies

Who throws a fucking water bottle and who gets the gun out before anything happens

Pull over and throw spinning shit ffs
are you joking? or do you really throw spinning shit?

i always nod my head forward real fast and say "hewhh." it scares the person. but then they see that i'm not actually attacking and they relax

then BOOM! surperman punch when they are least expecting it

hashtag, first minute, first round

T

The Big Guy

are you joking? or do you really throw spinning shit?

i always nod my head forward real fast and say "hewhh." it scares the person. but then they see that i'm not actually attacking and they relax

then BOOM! surperman punch when they are least expecting it

hashtag, first minute, first round
Slip and rip

M

member 3289

I still don't get why they let Shooty McShootshoot drive away.

What the fuck
The shooter called 911. The other driver did too but the fact that the shooter called 911 and reported a shot being fired at his car left the door open for a self-defense claim.

Most cops won't arrest in that situation. It'll go to the DA, who will file charges/issue a warrant (or not).

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The shooter called 911. The other driver did too but the fact that the shooter called 911 and reported a shot being fired at his car left the door open for a self-defense claim.

Most cops won't arrest in that situation. It'll go to the DA, who will file charges/issue a warrant (or not).
Interesting.
I personally wouldn't get back on the road until the maniac left, I'd stay with the officer until he's out of sight.

He's proven he can't handle the responsibilities associated with his weapon, or his driving license.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

In New Zealand, if you fire a handgun out of a moving vehicle at another moving vehicle, you are one hundred per cent for sure getting arrested every single time. :smile:

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Eh Bud, you Americans are approaching 50% fat asses bud, tell your neighbors to stop being stupid glutinous pigs eh.

Eh bud, statistics can mislead. I see fat people in videos from all around the world.
Non Americans love to make themselves feel good about things as though my country as the market cornered on whatever negative issue is being discussed. It's tiresome.
Look to your own fat people instead of snickering across borders.

M

member 3289

In the midwest, a girl who weighs less than 200 lbs is considered "slim."

If she's under 5'5" she's also considered "petite."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jon Jones woulda shot that motherfucker dead!

Belee dat!

#goat