Michael Bisping: Daniel Cormier should tell Jon Jones to go ‘f—k’ himself

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Michael Bisping doesn’t think Daniel Cormier is being sincere in light of Jon Jones’ most recent failed drug test at UFC 214.

Jones, who knocked out ‘DC’ with a head kick and follow-up punches earlier this year, has been stripped of the light heavyweight title and his win has been overturned to a No Contest after testing positive for the anabolic steroid Turinabol in an in-competition drug test.

Cormier, who has been reinstated as the official champion, told fans to ‘lay off’ Jones and show him ‘compassion’.

But Bisping, the current UFC middleweight champ, told Cormier to tell Jones how he really feels. In other words the former Olympian should tell ‘Bones’ to go ‘f—k’ himself.

“Listen, I really like…

Michael Bisping: Daniel Cormier should tell Jon Jones to go ‘f—k’ himself

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Bisping isn't wrong. Jones is pretty much a scumbag at this point, why go the high road?

Edit: agreed but please refrain from fighter bashing - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bisping can't understand how someone couldn't be a complete asshole when given the opportunity.

Telling Jones, a serial cheat, a hypocrite of the highest order to go fuck himself is now an asshole move?

It's pretty sound logic to me.

Last edited:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And yes, taking the high road like DC is great (that's his brand of champion), and MOST people deserve that.

Jones doesn't.

That ship and any empathy i had left for Jones sailed soon as he popped AGAIN.

He concussed DC, took his Belt, then pretended to be a changed man in front of Millions of fans. All bullshit.

Jones is bordering on sociopathic, truly unable to comprehend any potential controversy from his actions until he's caught. Then he plays the religion card.

Jones, go fuck yourself.

Truly.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
And yes, taking the high road like DC is great (that's his brand of champion), and MOST people deserve that.

Jones doesn't.

That ship and any empathy i had left for Jones sailed soon as he popped AGAIN.

He concussed DC, took his Belt, then pretended to be a changed man in front of Millions of fans. All bullshit.

Jones is bordering on sociopathic, truly unable to comprehend any potential controversy from his actions until he's caught. Then he plays the religion card.

Jones, go fuck yourself.

Truly.
Reported

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Bisping should shut the fucking up until he defends his title against a legitimate contender.