Michael Bisping is so classy..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
NOT..gtfoh here with that disrespect..He's tearing up ppls native flags,Gets in the ring and totally acts like a idiot, pulls out of fights conveniently,spits in people's faces, illegally knees ppl...Dude is the opitome of a a classless individual..I can't wait till he gets put to sleep or backs out of more fights and forced to hang it up... the guy lost a geography based trivia game to Giblert and even then made excuses and cried cheater..easily the most over rated unlikable fighter ever..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
NOT..gtfoh here with that disrespect..He's tearing up ppls native flags,Gets in the ring and totally acts like a idiot, pulls out of fights conveniently,spits in people's faces, illegally knees ppl...Dude is the opitome of a a classless individual..I can't wait till he gets put to sleep or backs out of more fights and forced to hang it up... the guy lost a geography based trivia game to Giblert and even then made excuses and cried cheater..easily the most over rated unlikable fighter ever..
Totally agree with all points

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the thing is we only see the surface, degrading a countries flag will bring out more than just fight fans, you have loyalist that might wanna do harm to him for that and I cant stand behind him. This is an excerpt for desecrating a flag. The punishment for "desecration" has yet to be decided, but could range from one year of imprisonment (as mandated in Cuba), to 10 years in jail (as in Iran), to a life sentence at hard labor (as in Haiti, another country that punishes political dissent).

Last edited:

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Can we make Romero- Bisping anyway?
After last night. Even if Yoel rematched Whitaker and won, Bisping WILL never be a man and fight Yoel, I think he knows its personal, hell who knows what yoel might do outside of the ufc ...lets hope a camara is present

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Well at least good ol' Chris "The all american" Weidman still thinks its okay to blow his nose on the Red, White, and motherfucking Blue. Dirtbag.

All American my ass.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
the thing is we only see the surface, degrading a countries flag will bring out more than just fight fans, you have loyalist that might wanna do harm to him for that and I cant stand behind him. This is an excerpt for desecrating a flag. The punishment for "desecration" has yet to be decided, but could range from one year of imprisonment (as mandated in Cuba), to 10 years in jail (as in Iran), to a life sentence at hard labor (as in Haiti, another country that punishes political dissent).
Yea man I don't get down like that...I get it's the fight game and ppl get heated but he's a fool..Defacing ppl flags is not something to be taken lightly...If Romero done that to Bispings native flag I wouldn't like him for it.. then throwing that belt at Whitaker who was being VERY respectful and had it right when he said it's meant for then to fight..Cuz the first time he was conveniently hurt but took a fight not long after..Calling a guy that has Just fought his ass off a Mfer in that tone and looking like a idiot doing it is the last straw..He's getting knocked cold and I can't wait.. I'm tired of his smug arrogance and his condescending tone he has with EVERYBODY he works with or competes against..Conor does it clever showman way that lets one know he's doing it for mental warfare..Bisping is just a pure worthless on the Mic and is a real jerk.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yea man I don't get down like that...I get it's the fight game and ppl get heated but he's a fool..Defacing ppl flags is not something to be taken lightly...If Romero done that to Bispings native flag I wouldn't like him for it.. then throwing that belt at Whitaker who was being VERY respectful and had it right when he said it's meant for then to fight..Cuz the first time he was conveniently hurt but took a fight not long after..Calling a guy that has Just fought his ass off a Mfer in that tone and looking like a idiot doing it is the last straw..He's getting knocked cold and I can't wait.. I'm tired of his smug arrogance and his condescending tone he has with EVERYBODY he works with or competes against..Conor does it clever showman way that lets one know he's doing it for mental warfare..Bisping is just a pure worthless on the Mic and is a real jerk.
I agree, smack talk is one thing because you are one on one. the flag involved ALL the fans.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Honestly, if I still didn't have 159 rolls of Obama toilet paper, I'd try to find some with the Brazillian flag.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
there's always this moment to relive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9l58GUZNc

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've no use for desecrating flags, or Michael Bisping in general, but are we all pretending that Yoel Romero has any legitimate reason to be terribly upset?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I've no use for desecrating flags, or Michael Bisping in general, but are we all pretending that Yoel Romero has any legitimate reason to be terribly upset?
No..its an accumulation of how he treats ppl.. the way he walked in and made it like it's Whitaker fault that he's fighting and not being a whiney fkr like Bisping who fights on his on accord and picks his battles.. just don't like the guy..i would take a was whoopn just to get to hit him just once..strke n bike needs humbled and I pray it's Whitaker or Moose that does it

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No..its an accumulation of how he treats ppl.. the way he walked in and made it like it's Whitaker fault that he's fighting and not being a whiney fkr like Bisping who fights on his on accord and picks his battles.. just don't like the guy..i would take a was whoopn just to get to hit him just once..strke n bike needs humbled and I pray it's Whitaker or Moose that does it
As I said, in general I hate Bisping. But ripping up a Cuban flag isn't exactly the straw that broke the camel back. It's not as if Yoel is a great patriot.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
love or hate him. your reaction is exactly what bisping wants. Get fans emotionally invested in any upcoming fights of his.

Well done.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How he uses injuries to avoid fights, how he was gifted decision in U.K. When Hendricks clearly won. And then the Silva mess. Now when challengers emerge he claims to have an eye injury or whatever new one is this week just so he doesn't have to fight.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
love or hate him. your reaction is exactly what bisping wants. Get fans emotionally invested in any upcoming fights of his.

Well done.

Invested? You mean searching the internet to find an illegal stream to watch it on free? That's one hell of an investment ....

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
In fairness Romero renounced his flag and became a German citizen when he defected so maybe he took is as a sign of support.

M

member 3289

Ripping up any flag is disrespectful and I think going a little bit too far, even if you're just trying to create controversy in order to sell future PPVs.

The thing in the Octagon with Whittaker was so obviously fake. Wolf tickets gonna wolf tickets. The two of them even had a nice chat on the FS1 post-show afterwards.

Of course Bisping will try to ruffle feathers again, but it's simply not gonna work with Whittaker. He's way too nice of a guy.