Michael Bisping looking to make 'terrified' C.B. Dollaway pay the price

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

"How dare he have the audacity to stand in the Octagon with me? He said he's going to retire me, so I take that personally," Bisping said today at a media day in Montreal. "I'm nowhere near the end of my career. But C.B. Dollaway has just spiced it up a little bit for me this week."

The Manchester-bred Bisping also remained reserved in the lead-up to his UFC Fight Night 48 clash with Cung Le, however, The Count admits to scoping out any fragment of trash-talk from his opponents to fire himself up:

"He's been very quiet, he hasn't really said anything, but he said one thing and that kind of irked me a little bit. It's pumped me up the wrong way, which is great, that's what I need. I tend to, as the fight gets closer and closer, I'll find whatever small fragment of disrespect that I can and I'll cling on to that and build it up. I'll make a mountain out of a molehill. As I said, I'll make him pay the price," Bisping told MMAJunkie.

"He's going to be terrified - he is terrified. He knows he's lost this fight. He's turning up for the paycheck. It's done. It's a formality. I'm just going to turn up and actually carry out the process of beating him."

Michael Bisping looking to make 'terrified' C.B. Dollaway pay the price - Bloody Elbow

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I got Dollaway winning, but will be rooting for the count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caoiltedb

Apr 21, 2015
Anyone able to put Bispings head on Count Dooku from star wars using photoshop, I'd think that'd be funny !