Michael Bisping movie "My name is Lenny"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
From the trailer I have no clue who Lenny is even though it's a true story.

Over acting at it's finest. From bisping and whoever the lead is

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Did the trailer start to tell the story then back track to before he fights the Guv? Can't tell if he gets concussed and loses his mind of if he makes a miraculous recovery and starts smashing skulls again.....

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
From the trailer I have no clue who Lenny is even though it's a true story.

Over acting at it's finest. From bisping and whoever the lead is
That's not overacting...that's just Lenny.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016

Oh I know the guy. I always thought he was fictional. I really should watch Lock Stock again. Atchet Arry.

It comes off better when it's natural though. I believe the real lenny actually speaks like that... However who am I to judge.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Disappointed, I legitimately misread the title and thought it was a Bisping documentary called 'My name is Larry'.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016

I've just watched that, was working when you sent it before. He's a magnetic personality. I never realised. I'll watch the documentary but wait for some reviews before watching the movie. It's a case of the real man being far far more interesting as a person than his character being portrayed. Some people are the other way round.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
For all you butter tooth Brits, why is this guy so hyped anyway?

A quick read up says his best wins were against a mid-40s guy he severely outweighed and he either had the shit beaten out of him by better guys or ducked them.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016

A quick read up says his best wins were against a mid-40s guy he severely outweighed and he either had the shit beaten out of him by better guys or ducked them.
No clue. Gonna watch his documentary later on netflix to find out.

He is great in Lock Stock though, a fine example of the London Town accent put to good use.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
well I would if it was still on there. In true Netflix/hollywood style they've taken it off. So people buy it around the time of this movie coming out

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
No clue. Gonna watch his documentary later on netflix to find out.

He is great in Lock Stock though, a fine example of the London Town accent put to good use.
No argument there, perfect for that role.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

I'm a Brit and I agree.
He is definitely ducking a few people, both he and Whittaker start quaking when asked about Yoel.
In all fairness I can understand why. He wants a big paycheck via st Pierre and since he has fought a ton of fights, why not go for some cash as I think he will be looking to retire after that because he doesn't want to fight any of the guy's waiting