Michael Johnson vs Justin Gaethje announced

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This is one of those fights that you just don't know. Johnson, while giving the appearance of being meek, weak and feeble, is actually a decent fighter.

When he beat Poirier into the next month and cracked Khabib, he gained my respect......

But, Justin tweeted that he wants anyone anywhere which I respect.

Looking forward to it.

T

The Big Guy

Dope fight but justin keeps it at kicking range and wins a UD or late stoppage

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
This is one of those fights that you just don't know. Johnson, while giving the appearance of being meek, weak and feeble, is actually a decent fighter.

When he beat Poirier into the next month and cracked Khabib, he gained my respect......

But, Justin tweeted that he wants anyone anywhere which I respect.

Looking forward to it.
He is better than a decent fighter. He made Dustin look average for sure. I honestly had Johnson over khabib, but dam did khabib impress.

This fight makes a lot of sense for both men. I think Johnson wins this though. Johnson has very solid hands. Justin is a bit too hitable

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I think it has to be ranking at the time of the fight.
In that case... He had better hope that Alvarez wins Saturday and that RDA looks great at 170 and isn't randomly dropped from the 155 rankings since he will no longer be active in that division.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
No one in the history of wrestling from the great state of NJ has ever been tech falled.
In The famous words of the G.O.A.T "It's kinda hard to be optimistic when your homies lying dead on the pavement twisted"...You are my nemesis, everybody I like you hate lol