Michael Page vs. Ross Houston co-headlines Bellator 248 in Paris

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
michael-page-shinsho-anzai-bellator-237-10.jpeg

Michael Page will co-headline Bellator’s first trip to France.

Page (17-1 MMA, 13-1 BMMA) will face Ross Houston (8-0) at Bellator 248, which takes place at Accor Arena in Paris on Oct. 10. The promotion has not yet announced broadcast information for the event.

The promotion announced the news Friday, alongside a rematch between French heavyweight Cheick Kongo and American Timothy Johnson, which is expected to headline the event.

After suffering his first career blemish to Douglas Lima in the Bellator welterweight grand prix semifinals in May 2019, Page notched three big knockouts in the span of four months. He will look to continue his momentum when he takes on the newly signed Houston.

Houston, a former Cage Warriors 170-pound champion, is unbeaten in his pro MMA career. He is coming off a no contest against current UFC welterweight Nicolas Dalby in June 2019 in which the canvas was deemed unsafe due to the excessive amount of blood on it.

Full story here:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
why he got a knife in the cage?

seems odd

Is Ross Houston one of the guys that had the fight stopped because they were just flopping around in their own puddle of blood? I see a NC "unsafe surface" on his last fight.

Page at least has to fight a guy who hasn't lost and will have some confidence going in

I like this fight

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
enough of this garbage already . MVP will never be considered a top fighter when he fights guys like this . houston has only 8 fights and they are against guys who are not really cans but have records like 13-10 and 9-5 . they are straight up jobbers . houston hasnt fought anyone of note and hasnt fought in over a year but they are going to bring him in to co main as cannon fodder for page . i guess they couldnt find any cab drivers or bouncers this time

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
enough of this garbage already . MVP will never be considered a top fighter when he fights guys like this . houston has only 8 fights and they are against guys who are not really cans but have records like 13-10 and 9-5 . they are straight up jobbers . houston hasnt fought anyone of note and hasnt fought in over a year but they are going to bring him in to co main as cannon fodder for page . i guess they couldnt find any cab drivers or bouncers this time
This guy is a former champ....he's legit

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Until he fights Shannon the cannon I will not be sold on his skills. Bad year for that matchup though because this is the year of the cannon.