Michael 'Venom' Page hopes that Brexit won't impact his MMA businesses

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Page fights in his home country this Friday at Bellator 158 against Evangelista Santos.

Michael Page will be fighting in the United Kingdom for the first time since 2012 at Bellator 158. A lot has changed since the last time Page fought in his home country, with the biggest change being Britain's exit from the European Union.

It's no surprise that on top of being a fighter and self marketer/promoter that Page has also dabbled in business ventures. He is the director of Hands Down Martial Arts, and operates several academies in England.

"We've got our martial arts clubs over here. A lot of times when things like this happen the first thing people let go of is their leisure.We're in that tier where people prefer to not be in gyms and fitness clubs to save money," Page told Bloody…

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I hope things work out well for him...heard him on Ariel and he is an intelligent guy....

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

Page fights in his home country this Friday at Bellator 158 against Evangelista Santos.

Michael Page will be fighting in the United Kingdom for the first time since 2012 at Bellator 158. A lot has changed since the last time Page fought in his home country, with the biggest change being Britain's exit from the European Union.

It's no surprise that on top of being a fighter and self marketer/promoter that Page has also dabbled in business ventures. He is the director of Hands Down Martial Arts, and operates several academies in England.

"We've got our martial arts clubs over here. A lot of times when things like this happen the first thing people let go of is their leisure.We're in that tier where people prefer to not be in gyms and fitness clubs to save money," Page told Bloody…

Why is it no surprise? I hate MMA writing sometimes.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I'd love to have an intelligent comment here, but my knowledge of how Brexit will effect the UK economy is limited.

So instead, here's Victoria Moore showing her support.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I'd love to have an intelligent comment here, but my knowledge of how Brexit will effect the UK economy is limited.

So instead, here's Victoria Moore showing her support.

Even though you know nothing (Jon Snow) about Brexit, you have contributed invaluably to the topic.
For this, I thank you. And I salute you..... no hands.