Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig added to UFC 229.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins?

• Michelle Waterson

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Felice Herrig

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I hope and want Michelle to win.

I think Felice may be too strong and will be able to wrestlefuck her.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
I think Michelle probably wins this, but Felice has turned in some surprising performances and has shown that she really is no joke and will beat you if you didn't bring your A-game.

I like both girls so I'm looking forward to it either way.

Dro Cop

Banned
Jul 28, 2018
Felice has improved as a fighter while Waterson has really not & she's also too small for the division.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
Felice has improved as a fighter while Waterson has really not & she's also too small for the division.
To be fair, Herrig had a lot of improving to do. She got her ass kicked by Paige Vanzant. Waterson choked Paige out in the first round.

Michelle also did a hell of a lot more work against Casey than Felice did.

distant1

Feb 13, 2017
waterson's size is going to be the issue here, michelle isn't a big hitter; she is a bit more versatile and quicker on the trigger on the feet... The issue is she doesnt hit super hard, and she isn't particularly durable in how much damage she can take and how well she can take it.

herrig is probably the better grappler and wrestler on top of being the more physical fighter and bigger fighter; if they get into grappling exchanges..extended ones waterson is gonna get grounded out..maybe submitted.

her best instance is to off balance herrig..out quick her..maybe frustrate her w//movements and pick away w/her..she can't get into extended exchanges she loses...period

LizaG

On Your Face
Nov 8, 2017
Damn all this fight makes me want to do is revisit Fight Girls, loved that!

Have to go with Herrig.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
21 year old Michelle and 22 year old Felice from when they were on Fight Girls in 2007:
(Gina too!)

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
waterson's size is going to be the issue here, michelle isn't a big hitter; she is a bit more versatile and quicker on the trigger on the feet... The issue is she doesnt hit super hard, and she isn't particularly durable in how much damage she can take and how well she can take it.

herrig is probably the better grappler and wrestler on top of being the more physical fighter and bigger fighter; if they get into grappling exchanges..extended ones waterson is gonna get grounded out..maybe submitted.

her best instance is to off balance herrig..out quick her..maybe frustrate her w//movements and pick away w/her..she can't get into extended exchanges she loses...period
Watterson via submission, RNC