General Michigan School Shooting, At Least 3 Students Killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/SP27UBq1oLg

A 15-year-old sophomore surrendered to the police after firing a semiautomatic handgun 15 to 20 times at Oxford High School in Oakland County, the authorities said.

Three people were killed on Tuesday when a student opened fire with a semiautomatic handgun at a high school in Oakland County, Mich., north of Detroit, according to the authorities, who said that they had taken a 15-year-old student into custody.

The dead were all believed to be students, Michael McCabe, the Oakland County undersheriff, said at a news conference.In addition to the three students who were killed, six others were injured, including a teacher, he said. The conditions of those who were injured were not immediately known, but some were taken to local hospitals, the authorities said.

T

The Big Guy

These kids today are pussies. He should have just sucker punched whoever was giving him shit.

They need to start adding martial arts to school curriculum and letting these kids sign the waiver

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Well, enjoy your two days of media coverage, and then the next 60 years being locked in a concrete box after the entire country forgets about you and this shooting 48 hours from now.

Last week, this guy probably thought his life sucked. This life choice did not improve it. :smile:

??

M

member 1013

These kids today are pussies. He should have just sucker punched whoever was giving him shit.

They need to start adding martial arts to school curriculum and letting these kids sign the waiver
Have you been watching cobra kai?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
“Here’s the thing I’ll say about Michigan girls is that like, I feel like a lot of the girls that go to Michigan, are not the girls that focus on looking good and doing their makeup and everything they’re more focused on like school and studying and stuff like that. So I can see how someone can say that [Michigan girls are ugly].”

- Nik Stauskas, star Michigan Wolverine, on Michigan girls.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Apparently, the kid invoked the 5th and is lawyering up. He hasn't told anything to the cops. The school also has a lot of security cameras, so the cops seem to think they'll be able to see everything that went down.

The kid is a minor, so where/how did he get the gun?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
“Here’s the thing I’ll say about Michigan girls is that like, I feel like a lot of the girls that go to Michigan, are not the girls that focus on looking good and doing their makeup and everything they’re more focused on like school and studying and stuff like that. So I can see how someone can say that [Michigan girls are ugly].”

- Nik Stauskas, star Michigan Wolverine, on Michigan girls.
Nik Stauskas is from Mississauga.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Apparently, the kid invoked the 5th and is lawyering up. He hasn't told anything to the cops. The school also has a lot of security cameras, so the cops seem to think they'll be able to see everything that went down.

The kid is a minor, so where/how did he get the gun?
I'm going to make some completely baseless speculation and say it's gang related.