General Michigan School Shooting, At Least 3 Students Killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You are either completely ignorant, or straight up delusional, or you've consumed enough right wing fake news that the concepts of "truth" and "lies" are now completely meaningless to you.

??
what is the difference between an off-the-shelf AR-15 that I can buy in NZ vs one that I can buy in the US?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
What are the odds of your kid dying by gunshot, as compared to my kid dying by gunshot?

Your kid is American, and my kid lives literally anywhere else in the developed world?

That's all we need to know to have the answer. ?

??
what are the odds of my kid dying by envenomation compared to your kid, you dumb fuck?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
keep researching a correlation between firearm access and violence...eventually you'll get to where I'm at.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
what is the difference between an off-the-shelf AR-15 that I can buy in NZ vs one that I can buy in the US?
Here's what you can and can't have in NZ.

Type. Action. Prohibited?
Firearm t tourype
Action

Prohibited firearm
.22 rimfire or smallerBoltNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
.22 rimfire or smallerLeverNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
.22 rimfire or smallerSemi-autoNo - if it has magazine holding 10 rounds or less.
Yes - if it has a magazine holding more than 10 rounds.
ShotgunPumpYes - if it is capable of being used with a detachable magazine; or if it has a non-detachable tubular magazine capable of holding more than 5 cartridges.
No - if it is not capable of being used with a detachable magazine and it has a non-detachable tubular magazine that is not capable of holding more than 5 cartridges.
Yes - unless below applies
ShotgunSemi-autoYes - unless below applies
No - if it has a non-detachable tubular magazine that is capable of holding no more than 5 cartridges.
ShotgunUnder & overNo.
ShotgunSide-by-sideNo.
Centre fireBoltNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
Centre firePumpNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
Centre fireLeverNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
Centre fireSemi-autoYes

You like to go out in the bush and hunt? Go get a wild pig or deer, or do some pest control? Of course you can do that.

You want to impress everyone at Burger King with how tough and badass and cool you are when you strut in with your six shooter on your hip? Nope, nobody wants that here. We all do earthquake drills, we're happy to never do an active-shooter drill. I worked the graveyard shift on the national emergency line for years, and I can tell you straight up that gun crime in New Zealand is, for all intents and purposes, not even a thing. With one notable exception, of course.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Firearm t tourype
Action

Prohibited firearm
.22 rimfire or smallerBoltNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
.22 rimfire or smallerLeverNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
.22 rimfire or smallerSemi-autoNo - if it has magazine holding 10 rounds or less.
ShotgunPumpYes - if it is capable of being used with a detachable magazine; or if it has a non-detachable tubular magazine capable of holding more than 5 cartridges.
No - if it is not capable of being used with a detachable magazine and it has a non-detachable tubular magazine that is not capable of holding more than 5 cartridges.
No - if it has a non-detachable tubular magazine that is capable of holding no more than 5 cartridges.
ShotgunUnder & overNo.
ShotgunSide-by-sideNo.
Centre fireBoltNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
Centre firePumpNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
Centre fireLeverNo - but note that a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is prohibited.
Centre fireSemi-autoYes

You like to go out in the bush and hunt? Go get a wild pig or deer, or do some pest control? Of course you can do that.

You want to impress everyone at Burger King with how tough and badass and cool you are when you strut in with your six shooter on your hip? Nope, nobody wants that here. We all do earthquake drills, we're happy to never do an active-shooter drill. I worked the graveyard shift on the national emergency line for years, and I can tell you straight up that gun crime in New Zealand is, for all intents and purposes, not even a thing. With one notable exception, of course.

??
nobody notices you if you walk in to a store with an open carry.

sorry you NZ bitches are so touchy.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Firearm t tourype
Action

Prohibited firearm
ShotgunUnder & overNo.
ShotgunSide-by-sideNo.
Centre fireSemi-autoYes

??
what notable exception? you mean the fucking mass shooting you had in spite of all your access restrictions, you dumb fuck?

LoL

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
nobody notices you if you walk in to a store with an open carry.

sorry you NZ bitches are so touchy.
Everybody would notice here. And the cops would be called.

Sorry you American bitches are constantly murdering each other over stupid bullshit that should have ended with a bit of a shoving match and a few f-bombs.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Everybody would notice here. And the cops would be called.

Sorry you American bitches are constantly murdering each other over stupid bullshit that should have ended with a bit of a shoving match and a few f-bombs.

??
what's our murder rate compared to Mexico, where they have all the access restrictions?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
what notable exception? you mean the fucking mass shooting you had in spite of all your access restrictions, you dumb fuck?

LoL
The restrictions on magazine capacity and AR-15 style weapons came in AFTER the massacre, you dumb fuck. Before that, my last flatmate had 5 semi auto rifles locked in a safe in his room.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The restrictions on magazine capacity and AR-15 style weapons came in AFTER the massacre, you dumb fuck. Before that, my last flatmate had 5 semi auto rifles locked in a safe in his room.

??
so there will not be any more firearm violence in NZ, correct?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Firearm t tourype
Action

Prohibited firearm
ShotgunUnder & overNo.
ShotgunSide-by-sideNo.
Centre fireSemi-autoYes

??
So you guys can have these types of guns.

Hint: you might want to checkout the URL of that photo.

You don't need a semi-auto rifle to pull off a mass shooting. Also, I'm not even sure why this is being discussed in this thread. The kid used a pistol.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
you should turn in your flatmate, he sounds unhinged. Who the fuck needs that many guns?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
what's our murder rate compared to Mexico, where they have all the access restrictions?
You don't kill each other at the same rate as a Third World narco-state that has been in a state of civil war for the last 30 years.

Look at what you're reduced to. You're the richest nation in human history. Why not compare yourself to the rest of the developed world?

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You don't kill each other at the same rate as a Third World narco-state that has been in a state of civil war for the last 30 years.

Look at what you're reduced to. You're the richest nation in human history. Why not compare yourself to the rest of the developed world?

??
we're right next door to Mexico...how do you know that the restricted access to firearms didn't enable the Third World Narco State to flourish...Mexico always been a 3rd world shithole, according to you?

those other developed nations busy prosecuting the drug war around the world or nah?

you can't tell the knife from the wound, you dumb fuck.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So you guys can have these types of guns.

Hint: you might want to checkout the URL of that photo.
Yes, we are actually fairly free when it comes to guns. It's the licensing rather than the guns themselves that is strict. There's no chance Tarrant would be signed off like that now. He wouldn't have been able to provide good enough character references, because he was completely socially isolated and not very functional.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
how can we turn America in to a 3rd world Narco-State?

let's start by an unenforceable prohibition on a mutually beneficial exchange and close the loop by only arming the Police State.

so fucking dumb.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yes, we are actually fairly free when it comes to guns. It's the licensing rather than the guns themselves that is strict. There's no chance Tarrant would be signed off like that now. He wouldn't have been able to provide good enough character references, because he was completely socially isolated and not very functional.

??
Who?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

??
good thing that makes guns impossible to get.

criminals and psychos are notable for their strict adherence to bureaucratic rules.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
so there will not be any more firearm violence in NZ, correct?
Why deliberately be a retard?

Seatbelts don't reduce car fatalities to zero. So what's the point of seatbelts?

Sunscreen doesn't reduce your risk of sunburn or skin cancer to zero. So why bother putting it on?

Cooking meat doesn't mean that you'll never get food poisoning from eating meat. Why bother cooking meat?

See the absolute bottom-level stupidity you're reduced to?

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why deliberately be a retard?

Seatbelts don't reduce car fatalities to zero. So what's the point of seatbelts?

Sunscreen doesn't reduce your risk of sunburn or skin cancer to zero. So why bother putting it on?

Cooking meat doesn't mean that you'll never get food poisoning from eating meat. Why bother cooking meat?

See the absolute bottom-level stupidity you're reduced to?

??
guns are like seatbelts and sunscreen, you dumb fuck