General Michigan School Shooting, At Least 3 Students Killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

i'm too manly to need a beard.

if I grew a beard, the water shortage in PHX would be nothing compared to the testosterone shortage.
Whats crazy is that you thinking James Crumbley has a beard is probably the least retarded thing you've said in this thread.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No, that is armour. Armour is a defense, a gun is an offensive weapon.

See how brainwashed you are, that you can't even be honest enough to concede that guns are designed to be an offensive weapon?

Okay I'm done. The dishonesty is just too much. You're a drone sorry mate. All you've done from the start is lie and be abusive, there's no point.

??
i can't defend something with a firearm?

you dumb fuck.

if the threat of equal damage stops an attack, how was the firearm used offensively?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Look man, you like guns, just say "I like guns, I don't need any other reason to collect them."

That's your right as a citizen of a free country. You can collect all the guns you want under your laws.

But don't try to pretend like having more guns then people is somehow doing anything good for your nation. Because VERY clearly, it fucking isn't. All the guns don't make people safer, they make the place more dangerous. You can't argue the contrary while remaining in reality. Same as you can love your guns all you want, but you cannot call yourself a responsible gun owner if you're leaving loaded, unsecured guns just sitting around the house. Because a responsible gun owner doesn't do that shit, end of.

??
It very clearly is

Tyranny fears an armed populace

Isn't this clear to you by now

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Whats crazy is that you thinking James Crumbley has a beard is probably the least retarded thing you've said in this thread.

you dumb sock puppet fuck.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
We’ve let this go for a few pages now. Mind just dialing it back a bit here? No reason for constant personal attacks.
i only do that to people who open with, or operate exclusively in the realm of, personal attacks.

Namaste!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Filthy @Filthy - we're Fantasy Football bros, but chill out a bit w/ the personal attacks & telling Splinty @Splinty to fuck off. Disrespectful to talk to the guy who built the site everyone is here to enjoy, no?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Filthy @Filthy - we're Fantasy Football bros, but chill out a bit w/ the personal attacks & telling Splinty @Splinty to fuck off. Disrespectful to talk to the guy who built the site everyone is here to enjoy, no?

Splinty @Splinty knows me enough to know that's not a vindictive Fuck Off, it's a chek yoself Fuck Off.

i wouldn't expect the site owner to Fuck Off, if I really felt that way no one would ever know because I would just Fuck Off.

no bad vibes.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty knows me enough to know that's not a vindictive Fuck Off, it's a chek yoself Fuck Off.

i wouldn't expect the site owner to Fuck Off, if I really felt that way no one would ever know because I would just Fuck Off.

no bad vibes.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I would be curious to know the body count for school shootings nation by nation. We're #1, we're #1! USA!!! USA!!! Sho 'nuf.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I would be curious to know the body count for school shootings nation by nation. We're #1, we're #1! USA!!! USA!!! Sho 'nuf.
you only care about kids that die in school shootings?

what if 0 kids die in school shootings in Colombia, but 15k die every year as child soldiers in a guerrilla drug war?

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Yeah, I even care about kids who get killed by wild monkeys around the world. But, this discussion was on school shootings.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Maybe a couple of dead kids here and there is an okay price to pay for geezers to feel personal safety.

Really isn't a topic where raw numbers are going to help tho. It's all about dem feelz one way or another.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Maybe a couple of dead kids here and there is an okay price to pay for geezers to feel personal safety.

Really isn't a topic where raw numbers are going to help tho. It's all about dem feelz one way or another.
how many kids are killed in mass school shootings in the US every year?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
fine, Qat.

i'll answer it for you.

DateLocationDeaths
14-Dec-12Newtown, CT28
1-Aug-66Austin, TX18
14-Feb-18Parkland, FL17
20-Apr-99Columbine, CO15
21-Mar-05Red Lake, MN10
1-Oct-15Roseburg, OR10
18-May-18Santa Fe, TX10

12 kids die every year playing HS football.

40-120 kids die every year from all HS sports.

Do we need to ban HS sports?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
fine, Qat.

i'll answer it for you.

DateLocationDeaths
14-Dec-12Newtown, CT28
1-Aug-66Austin, TX18
14-Feb-18Parkland, FL17
20-Apr-99Columbine, CO15
21-Mar-05Red Lake, MN10
1-Oct-15Roseburg, OR10
18-May-18Santa Fe, TX10

12 kids die every year playing HS football.

40-120 kids die every year from all HS sports.

Do we need to ban HS sports?
You should look into how these deaths happened and act accordingly.

Its clearly not the same tho