Mickey Gall calls out...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
gall wants pad record

I say go for it and earn while young

I am fan of mickey fyi

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Have him fight Niko price if price wins his next fight.. calling out old dudes and a guy you beat already is weak.. plus after hearing him on the mic he has no room to call nobody CornCutt because he's cornier than anybody I've seen on the mic and he has a great face for punching.

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
No way. Diego's a hometown guy, so I won't bash too much, but why is he even still fighting ?
I just don't see it as anything except publicity; definitely no big thing to boast about when/if he beats Diego, who, at this point , is past his "use by" date , and hasn't impressed me in ages.
The Melendez fight...how long ago was THAT ?o_O

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I liked when he called out Dan Hardy and Hardy was basically like "lol im retired and if i did come back it wouldn't be against a no name idiot like u"

Dirty Harry Potter

Apr 5, 2018
This is like … (having trouble thinking of a combo of who to be calling out who that's as dumb as this) stupid.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
It's weird that people think Gall is punching down when he's 5-1 and he's calling out Diego Sanchez. Diego is old but I'd give him a solid chance to win against Gall. Diego's bjj is very, very good and it's not like Gall is a striker. Public opinion about this call out is confusing me.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Seems like the consensus is that gall should aim higher.
I think Diego should be retired for his own health, and imo a callout of someone in his situation is in poor taste, but to each his own I guess.

*But if they do fight, of course Diego will have avenues to win, which is nice.

Dirty Harry Potter

Apr 5, 2018
I think Diego should be retired for his own health, and imo a callout of someone in his situation is in poor taste, but to each his own I guess.

*But if they do fight, of course Diego will have avenues to win, which is nice.
I haven't kept up with Diego but I agree that he shouldn't be fighting anymore.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
So, you want him to make a call out for a fight that's.... not winnable?
i don't care what he does, but fighters who has BALLS~ i like to watch

Gall can do whatever floats his boat just don't expect any fans when you take the most safest route

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
i don't care what he does, but fighters who has BALLS~ i like to watch

Gall can do whatever floats his boat just don't expect any fans when you take the most safest route
Who would have been a better call out? I am not saying he made the perfect call out, especially regarding Sage... but the guy who beat him previously and a BJJ black belt who has 38 career fights, old or not, does not sound like a really safe call out to me.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Oh... I guess I was more impressed with his win over CM Punk than I should've been :cheers:
Haha yeah actually I should have said he has 6 career fights, and the first two were against Mike Jackson and CM Punk, and people are bashing him for not calling out anyone higher than Diego Sanchez.