Mickey Gall calls out...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Who would have been a better call out? I am not saying he made the perfect call out, especially regarding Sage... but the guy who beat him previously and a BJJ black belt who has 38 career fights, old or not, does not sound like a really safe call out to me.
Diego = 38 career fights, legend, badass, old ass fuck, damaged-raisin-brain, on downhill full speed...

Mickey = young and up coming, promising, potential to be top rank fighter, no damage taking BJJ practitioner

not sure who he should call out but definitely not some old guy on his way out for a retirement

reminds me of this, which I hated at the time. calling out an aging legend who should have retired days ago

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
Diego = 38 career fights, legend, badass, old ass fuck, damaged-raisin-brain, on downhill full speed...

Mickey = young and up coming, promising, potential to be top rank fighter, no damage taking BJJ practitioner

not sure who he should call out but definitely not some old guy on his way out for a retirement

reminds me of this, which I hated at the time. calling out an aging legend who should have retired days ago
Did Miller ever clean up ? I'll respect someone as fucked up as him if they clean/sober up and get a real life. Otherwise...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Did Miller ever clean up ? I'll respect someone as fucked up as him if they clean/sober up and get a real life. Otherwise...
"In November 2017, Miller was convicted of felony domestic battery after pleading guilty. He was sentenced to 3 years probation with a suspended 4 year prison sentence, meaning if he violates his probation he could be sent to a state prison for 4 years"

-from Wiki

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The guy he just beat is a tougher fight than Diego/ thread

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016

I have said this in a couple of comments on this thread, but Mickey is 5-1 and two of those are CM Punk and Mike Jackson.

Miller beat Sakuraba in his 35th fight. Not even close to a comparable situation.

Last edited:

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
thank god I was worried that he wasn't gonna mention that it's wiz khalifa's birthday

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
And this fight is now official!

The UFC on Friday announced that Mickey Gall (5-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) is scheduled to face “The Ultimate Fighter 1” winner Diego Sanchez (28-11 MMA, 17-11 UFC) at UFC 235, which takes place March 2 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Although broadcast plans have yet to be announced, the event’s main card airs live on pay-per-view following prelims expected on ESPN+.

Callout successful as Mickey Gall draws Diego Sanchez at UFC 235

That's the Askren vs. Lawler card.