VID "Micro Houses" with Joey Diaz

• Thread starter Morpheushasleftthebuilding
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like the idea of a smaller house.
My issue is that they aren't cheap (in regards to their size per sq ft). And the entire 'movement' spends its time sucking off decreased footprint.
I want a smaller house so I don't have to maintain a lot and so I can spend my money on other stuff.
A boring cheap cube of a house would give more space and cost less per square foot for the same money. But this idea is rejected by the loud mouth pieces of the "tiny house movement".

Joey Diaz is my soulmate on this one.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I want a smaller house so I don't have to maintain a lot and so I can spend my money on other stuff.
Exactly. Fuck a big house and luxury cars, and the payments that come with them. I want to be able to spend money taking trips, going to the track or playing golf...and making sure my wife & kids are able to do what they want.

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
Yeah, I'll be downsizing in a few years and as much as I'd like to think I'd be okay with a microhouse, there's just no way I could sustain my sanity. But I could easily just move to a 1000 sq. foot house with a small yard and be perfectly fine with it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, I'll be downsizing in a few years and as much as I'd like to think I'd be okay with a microhouse, there's just no way I could sustain my sanity. But I could easily just move to a 1000 sq. foot house with a small yard and be perfectly fine with it.
Joey diaz 1
Micro house 0

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Is it weird that I feel completely retarded when it comes to the idea of buying a house, regardless of size?

Also, fuck a tiny house. For what people are paying for a "tiny house" that basically holds no real resale value they could buy a nice trailer and have significantly more room and also be able to have a friend over on occasion without having to smell each other's assholes.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Thing is, when you buy a house the thought is when the mortgage is paid off you have equity. When you sell your house you can net couple hundy g's. But when you want to sell your tiny house who wants to buy your expensive shed

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Thing is, when you buy a house the thought is when the mortgage is paid off you have equity. When you sell your house you can net couple hundy g's. But when you want to sell your tiny house who wants to buy your expensive shed
The same idiot you were when you bought said shed. Butter that shed up a bit and boom its gone.

Tis the circle of commerce.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I like the idea of a smaller house.
My issue is that they aren't cheap (in regards to their size per sq ft). And the entire 'movement' spends its time sucking off decreased footprint.
A boring cheap cube of a house would give more space and cost less per square foot for the same money. But this idea is rejected by the loud mouth pieces of the "tiny house movement".

Joey Diaz is my soulmate on this one.
This is the greatest post you've ever made.