Miesha Tate Coming Back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
Miesha Tate is back, faces Marion Reneau at July 17 UFC event

Found this recent interview of her.

No idea what kinda plastic surgery she had but she looks awful

Why do women feel they have to do this shit??

She looks horrible now.

Just be natural!

Can't even look at her without thinking shes some kinda weird robot now

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ewMGXAyWg

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
No idea what kinda plastic surgery she had but she looks awful

Why do women feel they have to do this shit??

She looks horrible now.

Just be natural!

Can't even look at her without thinking shes some kinda weird robot now

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9ewMGXAyWg
She shaved down that regal nose she had back in the day.....also looks a bit swollen around the eyes.

Besides the nose, it could be just age....but who knows

On further research its the nose job

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
good luck to her

doesn't seem like a good idea though
Just ask Couture, McGregor, BJ Penn, Condit or Faber
the female division is way more stacked now at 135 or even 125. Valentina schevchenko or nunes would give her quite the beating and 115 has zhang.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
the female division is way more stacked now at 135 or even 125. Valentina schevchenko or nunes would give her quite the beating and 115 has zhang.
Nunes did give her quite a beating, that's why she retired

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
I've always liked Cupcake and I hope she does well. I'm guessing Misha will win this fight, after all she is fighting a 43yo who's lost her last 4 fights with her last win in 2018

It will be interesting to see who Misha will need to fight before she can fight Amanda. The division doesn't look too though for her "if" she can get back into the swing of things and can stay focused.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
I Am old, fat, and ugly. So, I am sure I have zero business commenting on her looks, but dang. There is zero chance, ZERO that she would not look WAY better 100% natural. I get the boobs, but her face. Yikes. Just stop ladies. No actual men want you to do that to your face. Only beta cucks pretending to be men, like Dan Blistarian or whatever his face (the SEAL faliure) dude is.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I Am old, fat, and ugly. So, I am sure I have zero business commenting on her looks, but dang. There is zero chance, ZERO that she would not look WAY better 100% natural. I get the boobs, but her face. Yikes. Just stop ladies. No actual men want you to do that to your face. Only beta cucks pretending to be men, like Dan Blistarian or whatever his face (the SEAL faliure) dude is.
The eyebrows don't move!

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I've always liked Cupcake and I hope she does well. I'm guessing Misha will win this fight, after all she is fighting a 43yo who's lost her last 4 fights with her last win in 2018

It will be interesting to see who Misha will need to fight before she can fight Amanda. The division doesn't look too though for her "if" she can get back into the swing of things and can stay focused.

pretty confident the UFC will match her against Holly Holm if she wins her comeback fight, they don't tend to hang around

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
pretty confident the UFC will match her against Holly Holm if she wins her comeback fight, they don't tend to hang around
Agreed. I think Holly then Pennington

She shouldn't have problems with Holly, she choked her out without issues before.

Obviously I think Pennington will be the biggest hurdle for Misha. Misha had a hard time with Rockies jab for f sake. Raquel dominated Misha throughout the fight.

I think i read that Misha got her BJJ BB?? IDK but Misha needs to train like a madwoman if she wants this comeback to mean anything

View: https://youtu.be/XaVF8tpYIdc

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Agreed. I think Holly then Pennington

She shouldn't have problems with Holly, she choked her out without issues before.

Obviously I think Pennington will be the biggest hurdle for Misha. Misha had a hard time with Rockies jab for f sake. Raquel dominated Misha throughout the fight.

I think i read that Misha got her BJJ BB?? IDK but Misha needs to train like a madwoman if she wants this comeback to mean anything

View: https://youtu.be/XaVF8tpYIdc
she was about to lose to Holm though until she went for it in the final round and got the takedown + submission