Might have to break my new neighbors off..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If you are going to kick off with them as you describe, let me impart some experience. I have slammed two people on concrete in my time. Both times I thought they were dead. I'm 155lbs, so I can only imagine the destruction a guy your size would do.

I'm not telling you not to slam anyone but understand that you WILL fuck them up and potentially KILL them. As they are neighbours, you can't just run away. You will get arrested.

Not that I want to tell you how to beat someone up but if it were me, I would go over and call them on their bullshit and probably hoof one in the guts or chest and take it from there. They go flying, everyone sees you mean business but no ambulances - and more importantly, police cars - are called.
I know how EXACTLY what you're saying about slamming...its probably the most brutal thing you can do to a person on concrete...Im just going to let it rest for now because my girl is headed to hospital with a temp of 102.6 so,I'm focusing on her..

I'll just stand my ground and have a talk with them when this has passed...I haven't fought in 3years street or mma (4yrs)...Last time I hurt a punk was when a guy made fun of my dead baby cousin...i dumped him in the bar and literally pulled the Manhoef vs Saku..Drug him into a big right hand, breaking his nose severely..then dropped a meathead bouncer for trying rnc me...fighting out of anger can be deadly especially on 130 pound turds...Thanks Leigh means a lot coming from a Vet like yourself...

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ni
imo just engage, duck under, lift them up from behind to throw their balance off, put them in a full nelson and make them eat dirt for a bit, let them out of the full nelson, turn them over to their back in a full mount and grab them by the throat and smack him in his mouth about 20 times with your free hand as a warning and to let them know they are your bitch........just so they feel helpless and realise things could get a lot worse if you ever felt like inflicting more damage..........not too much damage, but enough to get the message across.
Nice strategy...Full Nelson will cost me a penalty point though :p

Feb 28, 2015
Hope that temp has come down and when you're done with your neighbors, I have a few shot ones I could use help with.

Seriously so averse to most people anymore that I'm trying to buy land so I can go live quietly and happily and grow all the veggies and rescue all the dogs.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Hope that temp has come down and when you're done with your neighbors, I have a few shot ones I could use help with.

Seriously so averse to most people anymore that I'm trying to buy land so I can go live quietly and happily and grow all the veggies and rescue all the dogs.
I was thinking the same thing. I think everyone wants that; that's why facebook is so popular- it's exclusion under the guise of connectedness. We all have our own little moat-protected kingdom.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Just moved to a decent neighborhood... I THOUGHT...it seems my neighbors are dealing pills or meth and have excessive traffic..In which is not my business...until I found out one s a thieving Chomo...if that's not bad enough my 14 year old step daughter was lettn my dogs out...She tells them to stay on the right side of the yard...Upon doing this grown men start mocking her and laughing at the kid...Mind you we mind our business and keep to ourselves...This may seem petty but I live by the saying " you can't be humble in jungle, give a,person an inch they take a whole mile from you"...

Not being conceded but most ppl know me and have respect..So tonight Im going to nip this in the bud...Im going to sit on my porch until I see te guys and tell them mind their business or there will be problems..and my right hand to whoever you believe in, If they try getn tough I will waste every last one of them on the spot...Ill post Vid if it goes down...
I stopped reading after the first few lines. Fact- my neighbor across the road got raided and hauled in by a federal task force and is being charged with trafficking herion. The traffic I would see was insane. They hauled in over 50 people in the racket on 2 rezervations.

That worked for a week. New people already stepped up and are spreading it. I can say with certainty. I really need to move the fuck out of here.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I stopped reading after the first few lines. Fact- my neighbor across the road got raided and hauled in by a federal task force and is being charged with trafficking herion. The traffic I would see was insane. They hauled in over 50 people in the racket on 2 rezervations.

That worked for a week. New people already stepped up and are spreading it. I can say with certainty. I really need to move the fuck out of here.
Want me come over and ee crush all of them? The dirtballs next door must have died cuz I haven't seen or heard any traffic over there since the day i was gonna confront them..

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Ha
Want me come over and ee crush all of them? The dirtballs next door must have died cuz I haven't seen or heard any traffic over there since the day i was gonna confront them..
Haha! Ive had similar thoughts but kept my mouth shut in fear of getting my house shot at. I could use a friend like you around here. Probably be kingpin after cracking a few heads lol.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It was the fear of my offer to help......my reach is far and I'm a bad as-

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ha

Haha! Ive had similar thoughts but kept my mouth shut in fear of getting my house shot at. I could use a friend like you around here. Probably be kingpin after cracking a few heads lol.
We start the Lightening Gang for Lee til he's free..we could wrap ourselves in phone books and KO dirtball meth dealers and chomos...they have no rights :D