Mighty Mouse Debut at ONE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
that was a great fight.. and so refreshing hearing Schievello on the mic.. he's my favorite and I love the rule set and feel ONEFc is starting to get.. They got some talent over there and a market that can be informed and hopefully flourish..idk about the time slot they got on TNT But I'll watch it regardless.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He’s the best. It is a travesty that he didn’t get the respect he deserved in the UFC. Top 5 GOAT for sure.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
that was a great fight.. and so refreshing hearing Schievello on the mic.. he's my favorite and I love the rule set and feel ONEFc is starting to get.. They got some talent over there and a market that can be informed and hopefully flourish..idk about the time slot they got on TNT But I'll watch it regardless.
yeah, MM represents the very best aspects of smaller fighters. Fast, Fluid, and always Finishing. I think ONE showed that they have some legit fighters in their ranks, and can put an excellent product out.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The guy he beat looks really good. Never heard of him before but I'm impressed. DJ usually looks twice as fast as guys he fights, but he didn't here.