Migration is mostly done. Start using the site :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alright.

Threads, Forums, etc. all moved over.

Things on the list noted and working on -

• Theme, theme, theme, theme, theme, .... lookoutawhale @lookoutawhale , feel free to get with me on PM. I'll be tweaking colors and shapes, layout.
  • User details. I am aware that First 100's aren't blue, etc. Just need the data here. It'll be back :)
  • Attached pictures are here, but the inline thumbnails of them fell off. I dunno if that can be fixed in bulk but new pics can be inline and you could go back and add our attached pics inline via edit.
  • old GFY tags and youtube embeds are wonky. I'll see if I can fix, but going forward we don't need them. All you have to do for media button up top (looks like a piece of film strip) and you can insert media from dozens of sites. No more different buttons for different sites. Just paste the link and it'll be processed the right way.
  • Tapatalk added back
  • Chat bar added back
Post any other MIGRATION SPECIFIC ITEMS below please :) Otherwise, use this whole forum to make test posts and get used to things. We'll drop this forum in a couple of weeks when things are steady.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Gray text on a gray background is going to need some tweaks. :D

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What are trophy points? i want me some who's dick do i have to suck.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What are trophy points? i want me some who's dick do i have to suck.
Trophy points get you sloppy blowjobs by two select members of the forums every month. March is Seekntruth and Birdwatcher. Congrats!

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
BTW i allready love the new forum thingy.

Wild @I Wild Each It you guys are probably spending a good chunk of money on this forum, i wouldn't mind a few ads here and there to get some of the money back,

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks Delight & Zeph. We are trying to be strategic about what ads to put up here. We want whatever we put here to interest people (MMA merchandise, Amazon, etc). Splinty @Splinty is working on that, so you'll probably see some pop up here and there soon. Greatly appreciate everyone turning off adblock here, if they can. We promise not to litter the board with obnoxious shit that no one gives 2 fucks about.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like the feature when you click on a member name over there under "members online". This shit is going to be awesome when it's done.

Captain America

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't find the threads I'd posted in. It used to have a list of them, and the ones with new posts inside were highlighted for me. Nice and easy, which is what people like me need, haha! Is that still here somewhere? All I've found, so far, is a list of my posts.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't find the threads I'd posted in. It used to have a list of them, and the ones with new posts inside were highlighted for me. Nice and easy, which is what people like me need, haha! Is that still here somewhere? All I've found, so far, is a list of my posts.
Go to your profile page and click on "postings".

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Liking the layout guys, the forum stopped working in forum runner app but no biggy as it displays well in s browser, nice work guys

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Liking the layout guys, the forum stopped working in forum runner app but no biggy as it displays well in s browser, nice work guys
App is on the list of things to get up and running again. Temporary problem.