Migration Phase 2 - FAQ ongoing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hi Splinty @Splinty Idk if this has been reported yet, but to tag Sex Chicken by his new name, I had to manually change the user id number. It kept trying to tag a user named "Rob" 602 or something like that, and Rob Ford's Crack Pipe is 908. Maybe it's ignoring words with apostrophes now -- I don't remember it doing that before.

another test
Rob @Rob Ford's Crack Pipe

Help me repeat behavior...
Rob @Rob

Gives me options. I select Sex Chicken @Rob Ford’s Crack Pipe

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Help me repeat behavior...
Rob @Rob

Gives me options. I select Sex Chicken @Rob Ford’s Crack Pipe
Ok, I wasn't picking from the dropdown. When I post the Monster's results, I am pasting a list of usernames from a spreadsheet. When I did it here, I just typed the whole thing. I do usually pick from the dropdown when I see it pop up in normal posting though.

*I experienced the problem with the pasting and the typing, not with the dropdown.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Search feature hasn't worked for me for awhile on mobile. Using Chrome on Android with Google keyboard. Everytime I click search my keyboard disappears and I can't type into the box.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Search feature hasn't worked for me for awhile on mobile. Using Chrome on Android with Google keyboard. Everytime I click search my keyboard disappears and I can't type into the box.
I'm using the same and no trouble. Could be something unique on your end or old caching of php files. Try incognito mode and let me know.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We had some rogue bots not respecting rules crawling the site. I have blocked them. I've noticed slow downs as these bots demanded apache hand out a bunch of pages. Hopefully this will improve some random performance slow downs I've seen happening.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm using the same and no trouble. Could be something unique on your end or old caching of php files. Try incognito mode and let me know.
Still not working.

Edit: oddly right after posting this, I tried again and it worked. Sorcery!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty is the requirement of approval to change a SN ever gonna go back to normal? Used to be you could change your name every 30 days (standard mma rules) now it seems it still requires approval, which I'm sure you said was a temporary thing?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
came back to complain about that giant yellow emoji that won't stop fucking popping up every time I scroll upwards.

wow it doesn't appear in this thread, glorious. I might stick around. In this thread. Exclusively.

EDIT: well shit it fucking came back, feels like I'm in an episode of Ghost in the Shell

1615916955916.png