Mike Perry bleeding out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Sad to see, he was very humble and easy to talk with when I met him years ago. He probably won't see that he got lucky here. He obviously was drunk enough to not think about having to get his leg back down when kicking glass at doorknob height. Lucky it didn't get his Achilles, which is a motherfucker to come back from. I wanna see the security footage, that had to have been a hell of a kick to bust through both layers of commercial code glass and have it shatter rather than bend and spider like a windshield. Hate to see fighters really appreciate their opportunity after it has already passed.
I bet he’s a great guy to hang out with until he gets one drink too deep... kinda like @Bones Nose

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This dude should get his ass in rehab, and he should be talking to some shrinks to get his mind right.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he's one of those people who should never drink. the type who get excited for a bit then everything turns dark. imo if he stops, he might avoid prison. if he keeps drinking it's a matter of time before the spectacular. this guy is basically war machine
I hope you’re wrong about the comparison to War Machine, but sadly, you may be right.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
nice to see these recent pics though! fond of the guy, hope he's OK. but still, goddam liability/timebomb