Mike Perry does what Conor never did vs Old man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
I've been saying since he made it to the UFC that I get a War Machine vibe off of Perry. I doubt it ends well for him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mike is crazy when drinking apparently...probably should leave that stuff alone.

Old guy should have known better regardless...apparently doesn't watch UFC fights.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've been saying since he made it to the UFC that I get a War Machine vibe off of Perry. I doubt it ends well for him.
I heard an interview on Mike Swick Pod and Perry is fucking all over the place...also said he gets wild on alcohol

I see what he means now

Now I see why the big booty blond bailed, dude has mad temper.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Mike is crazy when drinking apparently...probably should leave that stuff alone.

Old guy should have known better regardless...apparently doesn't watch UFC fights.
He went after Perry like he watches Blood Sport

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
First and most importantly, he is lucky Woodley publicly gave him a pass on being able to use the n-word.

I gotta give it to him that he is all about keeping it real....my question to Mike though is: “was ‘keeping it real’ by making a scene and knocking out an out of shape, non-threatening, older man worth the impact this could have on your career and long-term livelihood?” Let’s be real Mike, you aren’t the greatest mixed martial artist. Once you fall out of favor with the promotion and the fans, you are a nobody. Be better. Represent the sport as a professional.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
His corner woman was giving solid advice, he just didn't listen. She kept instructions simple, just like he likes, but what are you going to do when he wants to stand and wang?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Old guy didn't fear the consequences.

Also over/under on how many days until 2020's Trainer of the Year Latory Gonzalez leaves him and his wife on the side takes him back again?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He went after Perry like he watches Blood Sport
old dude was going for eye gouges I think
thought he was gonna blind van damn
Old guy didn't fear the consequences.

Also over/under on how many days until 2020's Trainer of the Year Latory Gonzalez leaves him and his wife on the side takes him back again?
-2 Days?

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well that was a cluster fuck, he just done and flushed his career down the toilet.
He will get cut in a blink not for k.o.ing the old dude, but for using the N word this is not the time to be yelling out that kind of stuff (not that there is a good time to yell that)

The old dude shouldn't been tantalizing him, and trying to attack him, he should've know better.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
What a bummer. I sincerely hope he learns from this, because there more than likely will be consequences for his actions. I don’t know if he will but maybe he should lay off the booze in public places for a while.

Seems like his ex-wife dodged a bullet with this one, but I bet she’d take him back in hopes of “fixing” him.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Perry was just complaining about taxes and fees when he fights and said it feels like he's fighting for minimum wage. No problem fighting for free though? Ok.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What a bummer. I sincerely hope he learns from this, because there more than likely will be consequences for his actions. I don’t know if he will but maybe he should lay off the booze in public places for a while.

Seems like his ex-wife dodged a bullet with this one, but I bet she’d take him back in hopes of “fixing” him.
He has face tattoos, so he obviously is ok with living with bad decisions.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This guy is great. So now it's a social distancing issue? If someone breaks the bullshit social distancing it's bad, yet that allows him to break his own social distancing rule against everyone else at the bar?

You have the right to remain silent. Do it, dipshit, and if you don't, certainly don't tweet it to the world. Lawyer's nightmare (unless he had tons of money, then he would be their nest egg).

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This guy is great. So now it's a social distancing issue? If someone breaks the bullshit social distancing it's bad, yet that allows him to break his own social distancing rule against everyone else at the bar?
Yes. He's defending himself.