Mike Perry does what Conor never did vs Old man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yet nobody would have heard it if he was wearing a face mask! Come on Mike, face masks protect you and others. lol
Face masks stop you from spreading, not you from receiving. Old man was in his face with no mask on. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
In viewing the video again, it appears the elderly man only stepped in because Perry put hands on his corner woman. Yes, they had a verbal back and forth with the elderly gentleman mocking his pronunciation of the POH-LICE, then Perry threatens him, the guy responds with some bullshit like I'd like to see you try, but the guy didn't appear to move forward until the corner woman was being manhandled for getting in the way.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I think this is a good strategic move on his part. This is a very unique time in history where we are being given direction on safety measures that need to be taken. Even if he gets hit with charges I can’t see it being aggravated assault if he makes the case he was defending himself and his girl against someone invading his personal space during the peak of COVID. It’s BS but a good proactive defense strategy nonetheless.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
A good deed is its own reward.
I didn't look at it that way. Thank you. I was thinking I could walk into bars ahead of him, do an introduction to patrons dropping the N-bomb left and right, threaten everyone with what will happen if they break social distancing guidelines, and dare the entire bar to just "try a n-word." After that I'd move to the side, let Perry enter the bar, and walk behind him screaming "dis iz dat n-word i be tellin' yall about!" Then every time Perry has dialog with others, I'd be the guy over his shoulder pointing at the person and repeating the few last words of his sentence, then adding in a swear word or racial slur. (ex. Perry speaking to the bartender or a waitress, "I'll have a Heineken." Me "Yeah, a Heineken motherfucker!" or maybe something like, Perry, "I told you to get out of my face." Me, "Out his face n-word! He gon fuck you up good!") I'd be doing god's work.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
This is the old man, after he heard about his FOTN and Dana's locker room bonus:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So surprised by this... usually guys with face tattoos are so well adjusted.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Latory timeline:
- gets slightly off the wall new boyfriend
- he seems fun!
- within a couple of months, shes on telly and 20,000 weirdos are discussing her night and day
- plus her Twitter blows up with abuse
- boyfriend wins his fight against the odds, his stock rises and, finally, everything will be ok
- less than two weeks later, she is on YouTube, embarrassed as she has ever been, begging her new life partner to stop punching civilians