Mike Perry does what Conor never did vs Old man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Man,i want to like mike perry for his willingness to throw down in the ring but irl he seems like a low IQ retard

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
If I was coming to this site for the first time and read through this thread, I would never come back.

What about just leaving the place. or having budo spirit and deescalating. or shoving the guy away. :(

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If I was coming to this site for the first time and read through this thread, I would never come back.

What about just leaving the place. or having budo spirit and deescalating. or shoving the guy away. :(
Lol like the UG or Sherdog are full of thespians and scholars.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Man,i want to like mike perry for his willingness to throw down in the ring but irl he seems like a low IQ retard
Why??
His willingness to throw down in the ring, just extends to this willingness to throw down in the street.
I like watching him fight, i don't really like the person, but to be perfectly honest that old dude got what he asked for his age shouldn't be a factor you feel good enough to attack another dude, than you should feel good enough dealing with the consequences

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
And to think people were giving him accolades for winning a fight.

He is and always had been perhaps the UFC's best definition of human garbage. Yes, maybe even beyond War Machine.

Karma will sort him out.

Namaste

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And to think people were giving him accolades for winning a fight.

He is and always had been perhaps the UFC's best definition of human garbage. Yes, maybe even beyond War Machine.

Karma will sort him out.

Namaste
I'm going to assume you're joking with the comparison to War Machine. That guy is beyond garbage. He's serving 36 years for over two dozen charges including sexual assaults and first degree kidnapping. How that can even be compared to anything Perry has done is ridiculous.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
"a witness told police that during the altercation at Perry’s table, the UFC fighter struck a woman who was ID’d as a friend of Perry’s girlfriend. Unclear if she was injured in the incident."
This^
So much going on in the video. Sopposedly Mike punched the waiter who was a cousin of one of the girls I think? His vale-tudo and world-class trainer looks to have noped the fuck out as soon as Mike got loud. The other girl I'm guessing was the one who got punched and wouldn't stfu throughout the whole video. I wonder if he allegedly stricking one of the girls will get him kicked out of the UFC now...

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I'm going to assume you're joking with the comparison to War Machine. That guy is beyond garbage. He's serving 36 years for over two dozen charges including sexual assaults and first degree kidnapping. How that can even be compared to anything Perry has done is ridiculous.
All those charges are for assault on one person.

This Perry clown just assaulted one person. Lets see how many charges he gets...
Couple that with the fact that he's already a criminal with a record and been to jail....
Couple that with the way he is talking to his current girlfriend/cornerwoman in this video...
Don't be surprised if he winds up assaulting her too.

So in my opinion, he is not that far off from War Machine, and yes, they are both garbage.

Namaste

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
All those charges are for assault on one person.

This Perry clown just assaulted one person. Lets see how many charges he gets...
Couple that with the fact that he's already a criminal with a record and been to jail....
Couple that with the way he is talking to his current girlfriend/cornerwoman in this video...
Don't be surprised if he winds up assaulting her too.

So in my opinion, he is not that far off from War Machine, and yes, they are both garbage.

Namaste
That was his girlfriend he was calling a hoe?

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Hits a woman, in public no less, throws down with an old man, assaulted a restaurant employee as well, and then liberally uses the n-word. I'm actually very surprised Mike Perry was not straight up released. He's not that big a star.