Mike Perry dumped by rachet faced girlfriend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight power puncher, Mike Perry, came up short against Max Griffin at the UFC on FOX 28 mixed martial art (MMA) event last month in Orlando, Florida (recap here).

During the bout, his then-girlfriend shouted instructions from his corner, offering such valuable advice as BREAK HIS LEG, among other words of wisdom. That drew the ire of welterweight bad boy, Colby Covington, who called her “horse faced.”

I can just imagine what “Chaos” will call her now.

We are human and we all make mistakes,” she wrote on Instagram. “Mike unfortunately has a wandering eye and this time it wandered too far and I couldn’t accept anymore. No physical cheating happened but enough was said that I hit a limit I couldn’t return from. I have no regrets at all, only wonderful memories of good times.”

I guess she will have to change her “Platinum Princess” handle, though Perry doesn’t seem that broken up about it, based on his latest social media posts.

Perry fired back at Covington (read it) but I guess none of that matters now. Perry will move on to his next 155-pound challenge inside the cage and his ex-girlfriend will move on to ... whatever.

Hes a boss and shes a better cornerman than the scrap metal princess

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Oh no, where will a 26 year old UFC fighter ever find another girl.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Wait....

Perry is a WW. What the fuk is all this LW talk?

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Damn, I actually liked them as a couple. She seemed like a trooper and one to keep around (always supportive, did everything for him etc) but if he fucked it up, then it's on him. Cest la vie...

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Shes going to go on to corner champions. With quotes like "punch him in the face" or "break his leg" she has already surpassed greg jackson imo
She needs to start her own gym. With her coaching I think Cain can stay injury free.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
All the white knights that were defending her lol.. you could tell see was a materialistic self centered broad..a real woman knows what's best for her man and not being a emotional tornado to the guy while in battle is a good start.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
So...

She’s probably gonna hook up with Colby???

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
good .peace biiatch. now he can get a real corner that provides actual intelligent advice instead of break his leg mike. it sucks that his woman left him but really she was holding him back