Mike Perry is 2% black, so he can say the N-word

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
did he actually say it or is this more fake outrage over something that hasnt even happened yet?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm learning Americans are very sensitive people. Especially the cage fighting folk.

Words wound.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would encourage anyone with a Welsh last name to do an ancestry test. It usually means your Welsh and we wound up putting together a very impressive fight team on the UG a few years ago this way including dominating lhw with Jones, Evans and Davis. And of course there was Din Thomas, 'Rhonda Valley' Rousey and the Welsh Wrestling Machine himself, Gerald Harris. Even octagon girl Chandella Powell was there!

View: https://youtu.be/mmZuC--9h5M

War WTT!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
What's the threshold? I'm 27% gay for example- how many more Diaz brother threads do I need to post in before I am gay enough for it to not turn the 'f word' into 'Big Meanie'?

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
2% shouldn't even qualify him to use the "N" in the N-word, (do the math) .
I'd allow him one downstroke of the "N", but that's it. Maybe the dot over the "i" .
In other letters, STFU.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
did he actually say it or is this more fake outrage over something that hasnt even happened yet?
He says it all the time, so do most of his friends and training partners (of various colours) and he's been saying it since he was at school with those 6 other white kids and hundreds of african americans. "They" didn't have a problem with him saying it in prison either.

nigger is in a lot of people's vocabulary and used on a daily basis, you're just going to have to accept that times have changed.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Is it ok to say if he identifies as black? Gotta be careful about micro aggression these days. If he identifies as black, he’s black, right? I’m not sure how it works in 2018. Just know that if he wants to be called a woman we have to call him that. Maybe this is the same?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Is it ok to say if he identifies as black? Gotta be careful about micro aggression these days. If he identifies as black, he’s black, right? I’m not sure how it works in 2018. Just know that if he wants to be called a woman we have to call him that. Maybe this is the same?
exactly, Plat Mike was my nigga!